What's Going On?!

Shadow Leader

At the Start
November 7th. Oxford Street closed so they can turn on the Christmas lights. What's gone wrong with the world?! shrug::

Originally posted by Shadow Leader@Nov 7 2007, 05:19 PM
November 7th. Oxford Street closed so they can turn on the Christmas lights. What's gone wrong with the world?! shrug::
Who's doing the honours this year ?

Last year's X Factor winner (broke well, led after 1f, quickened clear 5f out, ran on well, easily, impressive.)

I couldn't have told you who the x-rated celebs were who were doing the switching on, I just heard it on the traffic news!

Originally posted by an capall@Nov 7 2007, 08:13 PM
Who the hell are Westlife?

Four pianos and a poof.
Surely four puffs and a piano, have you seen the jumpers they wear.

Speaking of gay, i caught this in today`s Mirror:

I had a really good chat with David, As a footballer i don`t want to get involved with the campaigning thing but i am a tory and i really like David Cameron

Guess who?

Originally posted by Shadow Leader@Nov 7 2007, 05:19 PM
just for you

:xmastree: :xmasrudolf: :xmassanta: :xmassnowgrin: :xmassnowlaugh: :xmassign:

I firmly support a ban on all Christmas related products,events etc until after Dec 1st,it ruins the whole thing starting it straight after Halloween,Im always fed up of it all by mid Dec.Oh and bah humbug of course! norty

Oh, cheers, Col!!!! :what:

Didn't spot any Christmas lights up in Kingston yesterday (thank God!) but they had reduced the lanes around a roundabout down to one in Aldershot yesterday so they could put up some lights on it. As Harry Enfield would say - "Oi!!!! No!!!!"

Back