What's your big one ?

Not your fancy accumulators, not even what you think is the biggest banker of the meeting.

The one horse you need most to get the job done who will make you the most money. Whether it be you've had fancy exchange prices for small stakes or a great big lump on a short priced good thing or whether it's the one that seems to be in every bet you've made. If you can have just one result at the whole festival what would it be? I'm talking the one you get the prayer mat out for!

Mine will no doubt be Mohaayed winning the County Hurdle.

What's yours ?

Unreal tipping there. I backed him (grotesque aftertiming I know...) on the basis previous unexposed horses who haven't gotten the rub of the green come to the fore in this race. On that basis... roll on Ben Dundee!

Just to say thanks again for the kind words I haven't thanked posts individually but you can put that down to TH just having too many decent folk . I'll be taking a bit of time off from punting not sure how long just need to have a bit of a rest and get myself refreshed. Hopefully once the batteries have been recharged I can continue contributing a bit to the forum and hopefully find a few more winners here and there. Hopefully I'll be operating through the flat season as I'd gather it may be a bit quiet on here during that time. If I've missed anyone else who's done well over the last week or so accept my apologies I've just missed the posts as its all been completely manic for a while. I know off the top of my head a few have done alright out of the festival Chef by the sounds of it with Summerville and I know Tanlic will have done alright out of Boover and Native River alone so well done to those lads and anyone else who made a few quid throughout the week.

Its been a pleasure gents.

Last edited:
Back