When You Were Born

I remember that - Assert strolled home and I was shocked when Gorytus beat Salieri seven lengths in the Acomb even in receipt of about 10lb.

Originally posted by Petticoat Power@Apr 25 2006, 04:08 PM
Frank Ifield - I Remember You. Unfortunately, I don't remember Frank, or his song...
Although I don't remember it, I now know that Hethersett won the St Leger during the week I was born...

Originally posted by Petticoat Power+Apr 25 2006, 07:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Petticoat Power @ Apr 25 2006, 07:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Petticoat Power@Apr 25 2006, 04:08 PM
Frank Ifield - I Remember You. Unfortunately, I don't remember Frank, or his song...
Although I don't remember it, I now know that Hethersett won the St Leger during the week I was born... [/b][/quote]
Did George Michael do that song on the album of cover versions he did a few years ago?

Edited to add: Yes he did :D

Flying Pickets - Only You

There we go, I've learned something about myself I didn't know an hour ago. Incidently, I was born on the same day the 'RA bombed Harrods.

I'm afraid you've got company Ardross, as I too invoke 'whiter shade of pale'. A drink/ drug induced piece of none sensical brilliance. I think I'd have got "All you need is love", had mom held on a week, but I'm not ashamed of Procol Harum at all and think it could have been a whole lot worse. Unfortunately for my sister, she was born on xmas day, which almost by definition ensures she's saddled with something unpalitable. In this case Rolf Harris!!!

In the hope of trying to gain some insight into Thommo, I did try and look up what he would be on the net. Unfortunately, I drew a blank in so much as all I could find was something pertaining to an Irish actor of the same name, born 1948, whose biography seemed to consist almost entirely of an unequivocal denial that he is not, nor has any realtionship with a certain Derek Thompson 'a racing commentator' born 1950.

The man's clearly reached legendary status when other people with the same name have been reduced to having to use up their own valauble publicity space to deny any link :lol:

Perry Como - Magic Moments

All together now:

"It wasn't the grass that tickled your ass,
Twas my little finger..."

Urgh - you know you're getting old when people post number ones from the week they were born and you can remember the event....that's happened on quite a few occasions on this thread!

Elvis - Return To Sender (probably what some of my brothers said to my Mum when they heard the news!)

SL - yes I am VERY depressed :(

Back