Where Did Everyone Hear About This Forum?

Heard it being slagged off on another forum, where the forum was labelled, "a home for egotistical tossers". That comment isn't really far wrong, but I guess thats how everyone likes it! :D

Saw it mentioned a few times on the other forum, then when mention of this place was banned over there I finally decided to come and have a look. Thats what censorship does! :D

Did I read that our old buddy from Ch4 Stephen Burn now has a top job at betfair-head of media -or something similar.

Well I have been MIA for a couple of months so I wouldn't really know - but I'm sure her participation was fairly limited for some time previous to that.

I was doing a Google search for "Crap Tipsters" and this place appeared as top of the list. :D Either that or I just watched from the safety of The Final Furlong as the old channel four forum split in to two.

i was an evictee from channel 4 too - but i disappeared for a little while, then got an email from a guy ( how bad is this - we got on like a house on fire, but I couldnt tell you who he was - Ive completely forgotten,all i remember is that he lives in canada now and has a son!) on there, telling me that the DVDS one had started, then just kinda stayed...

CH4 forum. Started on here under another name but after hassle from another member, and was going to quit, Col let me sign back on as another name, which was against the rules but that was Col.
This place has been a source of fun, education, drama, extraordinary kindness, joy and friendship, and that's mostly down to him for being there when we needed him, and staying there when we needed him.
He will be sorely missed.

I was working with a former member at the time, unsure if he still looks in but Gareth.

I literally had no one in my life with any interest in racing or horses. Without the forum, I don't know where I'd be horse racing wise as this was my formal education and continues to be.

Through it have a number one passion in life, racing itself and have met many people whom I could consider good friends and whose acts of kindness go beyond that you'd experience in day to day life.

Indeed, even managed to get a breakfast with Barry geraghty via the forum with good men on here and got the word on Constitution Hill before he went viral

Back