Where did you lose your virginity?

Any better? (force a refresh if you can't see the new one!).

Much. :)

I have a special, limited edition smilie to unveil BTW:

thumb_hump.gif

it won me £20 so it wasnt all bad :whistle:

It's all coming together now, trudi! :D

Mine was in a tent the night of my fifteenth birthday. I didn't exactly bring the tent down that night though no present since has come close to matching it...

even in 88 that was better paid in Bournemouth Warbs....

I dont know that it can be classed as prostitution when it was two friends having a bet as to who could do "it" first....

I can't remember the right answer to either question; in one case due to alcohol and the other because I was too young to remember. Society will figure out which is which.

It could have been at the edge of a forest but I can't remember if that would actually count.

I had something along the lines of in mind;

"dwelt..slowly away...held up in rear.. interference at half way.. switched when short of room... hard ridden under pressure...shaken up.. responded to urgings....pushed out.. ran on well in final.... expected to follow up soon"

On the off chance that my mother ever discovers the internet, I'd like to state for the record that I'm saving myself for someone special.

Ireland in the 80's was full of nice girls but unless you were a serious swordsman it was somewhere between hard and impossible to have sex on a casual basis.
Personally I had to go to London to meet loose women.I have friends who would be addicted to casual sex but it isn't all its cracked up to be and carries definite risks.

Back