Where did you lose your virginity?

On work experience at Pipes when I was on my school holiday's at 15. The lass was quite ugly but all the lads dared me saying no one would. When £100 was on the table I wasn't going to pass up on the offer.

I had something along the lines of in mind;

"dwelt..slowly away...held up in rear.. interference at half way.. switched when short of room... hard ridden under pressure...shaken up.. responded to urgings....pushed out.. ran on well in final.... expected to follow up soon"

I nominate this as Post of the Thread, against some very hot competition :lol:

Mine was in the middle of the Mediterranean, on a big cruise ship called the Athinai, to the ship's 2nd Officer in his cabin. A VERY long time ago

On work experience at Pipes when I was on my school holiday's at 15. The lass was quite ugly but all the lads dared me saying no one would. When £100 was on the table I wasn't going to pass up on the offer.

How much did the lass win off her pals? :D

Mine was in the middle of the Mediterranean, on a big cruise ship called the Athinai, to the ship's 2nd Officer in his cabin

Disappointing that. I had HS down as a Captain's type of bird if there were to be any friggin in the riggin.

An C: The 2nd officer (deputy to the Captain) was a lot younger and certainly a great deal more good-looking than the Captain. And his gold braid was just as pretty, even if he spoke barely a word of English!

Did he say:

"Είμαι μόλυνση αλλά λαμβάνουν τις πιθανότητές σας να "

"I never did understand those Greeks!"

[Sophie Tucker, and the next line is............ ??? ..............]

On a sheepskin rug in front of a fire we were the last 2 still up after an all nighter, funny how you never forget your first time, and was not in public well not the first anyway

ill be serious now. in albufeira, portugal when i was 16, with a PR girl from wales. i fell asleep on top of her. rather forget it, but still provides my mates with a laugh to this day so i dont mind sharing it!

I thought the First Officer was the Captain's deputy?

On a Greek ship apparently the Captain is the First Officer and the 2nd his deputy. Or so he told me. He was certainly the deputy! It was a VERY long tme ago

Anyway the next line of the Sophie Tucker song is...
"But I'm ready, I'm willing - and I'm able!" :lol:

Back