Which forum member is most excited about Cheltenham ?

I'd have thought Cantoris might have a interest and reason to be more quietly optimistic than he's letting on:whistle:

Now now, I'm always optimistic. I'm certainly not nervous this year. Nothing to lose really. He's in fab form. We aren't even worried about a jock. No-one booked yet!! It'll be alright on the night. Doing my usual, heading to see Inca on tuesday morning on the gallops and then walk the course (which I would normally do on Mnday but can't as getting in too late). Can't wait for the cheer for the Supreme and then the arkle, leading to the main event.

There'll be plenty of good candidates. We could interview them on here on Sunday night. We already have experience of preparing questionnaires.

Christophe Pieux 50/1 for top jockey - is someone having a laugh? He's got three rides and that's on the basis that Quolibet goes.

My excitement is building like a watery form book accumulating behind a tenuously constructed dam. I may suggest to my employers that a hefty wager on Celestial Halo would be a sound business strategy.

I am getting more exicited as going on Thursday cant wait I am like a kid at Christmas! Wish I was going tomorrow next year I am definatly going every day. love it!:D:D:D

Back