Who will win the Champion Hurdle (A Poll)

Who will win the Champion Hurdle

• The New One

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • My Tent Or Yours

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Our Connor

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • Hurricane Fly

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Jezki

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Annie Power

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Un De Sceaux

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Zarkandar

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Melodic Rendezvous

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diamond Geezer

Gone But Not Forgotten
One vote each, poll closes on Sunday, then we will repeat the exercise at the end of Jan and Feb to see how the opinions are shaping up

stared at the poll for a good minute & in all honesty I really don't know who to give the nod to

think it definitely comes out of that top 4 though

Once a month isn't frequent enough. Weekly updates are surely required

On the basis you are serious, the thing is you can only create a poll on a new thread so can't add the next poll to this thread. With 12 weeks to the Festival it will make the board quite confusing.

One thing I could change is to arrange the next poll so that everyone's vote is visible rather than hidden as now. :ninja:

Can do a poll on the run up to other races if enough interest eg CGC ?

there is only about 20 active posters...19 people have said ooor connor? thats a lot of faith in some novice form.

Dare I say it, but the current results say more about the postal address of those to have responded than their ability to read a formbook :D

Dare I say it, but the current results say more about the postal address of those to have responded than their ability to read a formbook :D

I don't really understand this comment.

Looking at RPR, here is the "form" of the main contenders.

Hurricane Fly 173
The New One 166
Zarkandar 165
Our Conor 164
Jezki 163
My Tent Or Yours 163

This suggests to me that Hurricane Fly is under-rated, and the rest are over-rated. Are you suggesting that people who don't live in Closutton / Ireland are voting parochially?

Is our Conor going to run at leopards town at the end of the month or not? That was supposedly he plan. If not then I suspect all is not what it should be

If HF could give ten pounds to MTOY... Lets just say I would be surprised

I don't really understand this comment.

Looking at RPR, here is the "form" of the main contenders.

Hurricane Fly 173
The New One 166
Zarkandar 165
Our Conor 164
Jezki 163
My Tent Or Yours 163

This suggests to me that Hurricane Fly is under-rated, and the rest are over-rated. Are you suggesting that people who don't live in Closutton / Ireland are voting parochially?

It suggests to me that many people don't believe that Hurricane Fly is capable of running to that mark any more and are looking to the alternatives to improve past him as he degrades.

Back