Willie Carson

Off camera at Sandwon and elsewhere, Nick Luck happily chats with the punters in a decent way. Might be wrong but a little hard to imagine the scottish freak doing so

Last edited:
Off camera at Sandwon and elsewhere, Nick Luck happily chats with the punters in a decent way. Might be wrong but a little hard to imagine the scottish freak doing so

He's a very nice guy to my eyes.

Some people don't like people who speak to people in a certain way.

Like you and Scottish people! :p

Claire is just a bit too gushing for my tastes

... not that ive have had the experience mind. Or likely to, given whats what

Every time I see Clare I have this vision................impossible to take seriously after that I'm afraid.

Seriously, I find the way she charges towards people to interview them rather rude.

Carson is one of the biggest jokes on tv - how can beeb justify paying this clown.. and Balding isn't much better. After Frankel's romp he brings u p when he's deceased we'll be able to have a good look at his intestines that will tell us more...! What drivel! stupidity beyond belief and spoils the moment....
As a double act - shocking, Carson thankfully off our screens soon and hope Balding don't join C4 racing...

Seriously, I find the way she charges towards people to interview them rather rude.

Agreed. I'm all for atmosphere and build-up, but I find her prowling around the parade before big races pretty cringe worthy really.

Nick Luck is the top presenter by a country mile for me. Met him after a preview night a few years back and he is dead sound to boot. Had time for everybody who came up to him.

I'd say he's absolutely creaming himself at the prospect of presenting Royal Ascot next year.

Last edited:
Where does this Terry Norman do his "punditing". Other than that agree with EC's list. Not sure how you can be almost too smooth. We should be glad a presenter of that quality is doing horse racing.

Back