World Hurdle 2015

I would have thought that would be precautionary in case he can't jump (oh wait, he can't). Same as Whisper.

Apparently it's the Cleeve Hurdle as next port of call with Saphir, wonder where we have seen this before from same connections of a horse who can't jump!

According to the NJH interview in the QM thread, Whisper has had a slight setback and they are thinking of retaining his novice chasing status for next season. Also, neither Whisper nor Beat That have been working particularly well this season.

Saw that. He's a tough horse Whisper but I doubt if he's up to World Hurdle class. Also thought , looking back there was more to his defeat over fences than a few poor jumps.

He could be one to be wary of

Beat That is a different ball game he was in bad need of a run. BG said as much in his write up before the race.

Whisper on the other hand only needed to jump round to win according to his owner.

Seems like someone may be telling porkies or Nicky is aftertiming again

Tanlic, do something useful and find out what that fu*ckwit Henderson plans to do with Blue Fashion the rest of the season.....there's a good chap.

Last edited:
Can also see Pont Alexandre has been given an entry for this. Think Mullins must have run out of time to think about going novice chasing for this season recovering from his injury.

I'll be a bit surprised if we see PA on a racecourse again. Shades of Simonsig - he's been out a long time now.

Tanlic, do something useful and find out what that fu*ckwit Henderson plans to do with Blue Fashion the rest of the season.....there's a good chap.

After his run behind Faugheen they had said he would be aimed at this race.
Cleeve entry I would imagine.

<small class="time"></small>Briar Hill and Monksland among the 9 entries in the G2 3m Galmoy Hurdle at Thurles next Thursday.

All depends on More of That I suspect - if they can get him back very hard to see him beaten .

Just have to give Reve a mention after that. Gives his all.

Fair play to the winner aswell.

SDR is the one horse I would want to be on for this
A narrow defeat receiving weight of the admirable but limited Reve De Sivola isn't that impressive but he will surely be primed for March and he's in the best possible hands.

Absolutely fonz. The winner has really put himself in the shake up for the World Hurdle now.

Yet another decent chaser returns to staying hurdles and miraculously goes to the top of the tree

I was very taken with the way that SDR picked up today as old RDS was not stopping and galloping gallantly on .

Although RDS was below par in this race last year I cannot help but think that More of That or Annie Power in form would have hacked up today so although SDR has scope for bags of improvement he will need to if More of That turns up in form.

Back