Would like to meet (Racing person)

Soary Stars

At the Start
I didn't put this in the Racing section, because it's not serious enough!

For myself, I'd like to meet and spend some time with Lester Piggott.

I'd love to be in the working side (and meetings) with him, hearing what he has to say about the horses & maybe some of the riders.
Attending a breeze-up should be really interesting too.
The conversation would be his to lead - no need to dwell on past glories - he's such a knowledgeable and experienced man: that would do for me.

And yourself?

Last edited:
Good choice, Soary, if mainly because when I was 13 I had the most humungous crush on him and envisaged me as Mrs Piggott, the two of us riding out in the mornings, and me hanging over the rails watching with unbridled adoration as he won race after race. I don't think we had any piggottlets, though, as they were well down my list of priorities: meet Lester, have him fall madly for me, declaration of endless love, be together in lifelong bliss. So simple!

So, yes, I'd like to spend a day with him to see what I'd missed, although whether I'd be forever saying "What?" is another story. Piggy at his mumbliest would be pretty hard going.

Despite the harsh words I've had for her on here recently I'm almost tempted to say Emma Spencer. She walked past me after interviewing Roger Charlton on Saturday and my god she was fit. Very toned.

I would like to meet someone racey (preferably female) with GSH for friendship and maybe more...

Does that mean you're happy to meet someone racy with GSH for friendship and maybe more if they're not female, dearest? I have some very nice chums here who love racing, have a fab SOH, and are definitely up for some very friendly action if you are...

Does that mean you're happy to meet someone racy with GSH for friendship and maybe more if they're not female, dearest? I have some very nice chums here who love racing, have a fab SOH, and are definitely up for some very friendly action if you are...

:eek:

Define action. I can't hack holding hands...

I always feel close to my partner when we're holding hands. This usually only happens when we're in the cowgirl position though.

Good choice, Soary, if mainly because when I was 13 I had the most humungous crush on him and envisaged me as Mrs Piggott, the two of us riding out in the mornings, and me hanging over the rails watching with unbridled adoration as he won race after race.QUOTE]

Gone off Davy Russell, Kri?
(Or is there a restraining order following your stalking him in your Matron's outfit last time he was in hospital?) :lol:

Back