What are you backing Today? Part 2

GL,Fist:
How appropriate woud it be, were half-brother Fizzy Feet to bag the Kachy Stakes, in the same colours, at Lingfield, today?
5/1 Hills.

Cheers I think I'll keep it in the family and replace OTBS with Carribean Boy for a Mr Simon Munir & Mr Isaac Souede treble....desperate times lol

race was finished and I still couldn't pick the winner:lol:

Last edited:
Anyone having trouble putting bets on the coral site? They can’t have closed down my account because I’m winning too much!

Yes, and I backed him [Le Breuil] at 4/1 in anticipation of an SP of less than 2/1. He needs to win today and win well enough to go up at least 5lbs ahead of the weights coming out in about ten days' time. If he doesn't win they can kiss the arse of his National hopes goodbye.

That's a well-kissed airse galloping off over the horizon...

:(

Anyone explain? Got kids screaming so couldn’t hear.

Has there been some dodgy money down on a treble or something? Seen first one back into odds on from 25s. And there is 2 more?

Don’t understand

There’s a massive gamble. On 3 horses next one runs Southwell 2:30. Then mussel borough
jockey club all ready investigating. Trainers of the winner and the other 2 are being asked about riding instructions etc etc

look at the betting for the 3 horses. Long odds in betting forecasts odds on now

Gimcrack 2nd Lord Of The Lodge 6.15W has his first h'cap run tomorrow ,and should prove too classy for this field.

Good bet @15/2 (BF)

Gimcrack 2nd Lord Of The Lodge 6.15W has his first h'cap run tomorrow ,and should prove too classy for this field.

Good bet @15/2 (BF)

Good luck, Reet. You certainly took a good price, getting shorter now. I've followed you. :)

My Aussie friend who properties in Bangkok has a law practice in Hong Kong and owns several horses trained back home in Australia

quite simply the message is back the unraced 2yo Hanabi in the 10:16 Morphettville (AUS) "Last time he gave me a horse was Nature Strip for an up and coming race 3 weeks away. I got 5/2 the horse went off at 4/6 and won easily. He then went on to win 9 group races and runs again tomorrow and has a chance of winning again but the bet tomorrow is Hanabi......Nothing is certain in life but he sounded hugely confident that he will win at the first time of asking:0)

Last edited:
As a measure of my boredom......and because I trust you implicitly :lol:......I have a few kopeks at 2/1.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

Back