A happy, new, improved year to you all!

krizon

At the Start
Dear forumites, may I wish all of you a much, much better year if you've had a crappy one in 2011, and just more of the same if yours has been okay, thank you.

Good luck with everything you do!

Every new years day brings with it a sense of hope and optimism regardless of the previous year. Happy New Year.

Roll on next year. Massive year for me personally. Il be job hunting come May, and If I dont find one il be doing what my father done in the 1950s, heading for the boat/plane. He didnt want to then, and I dont want to now, but thats the way we have been f*cked over here.

Happy New Year all.:mad:

In 40 minutes time I get free prescriptions and 10% off at B&Q [on Wednesdays only]. Hurrah! Happy New Year Everyone! [you watch; the NHS will take away free prescriptions and B&Q will go bust....]

2012 is full of promise. The first, and main, thing it has going for it is that it brings the curtain down on 2011.

HNY! HNY!

Wowee-kazowee! That was one helluva fantastic display from London! Loved the way the firework displays were synchronised with the music/songs - "Diamonds are Forever" enhancing he most enormous cascades of white, sparkling showers. Stunning. I also like the wiggly screamers Edinburgh's display is using, too! Another really grand show.

All the best everyone including the lady in the house!!:<3:

There were at least three when I looked at this thread just now.... Unless you werent talking about here or you have heard about me... ;)

Happy birthday moehat!!! X (and all the thoroughbreds out there!!)

Last edited:
2012 is full of promise. The first, and main, thing it has going for it is that it brings the curtain down on 2011.

HNY! HNY!

The start if 2012 revolves around the forum meet up! Now I'm going home, you know new years resoloutions and all that...

Oh Barkeep.. One for the ditch please..

Believe you me i am verging on manic depressive!!First drink i've had in 3 months just drunk a bottle of wine which i can't stand and on the peroni now,be even more manic tomorrow.Anything to get out of changing those nappies!!!:whistle:

Everyone is a manic depressive in my opinion. Anyway, coming off a session cleanses the soul and puts you in the right direction. Alternatively if you want to be an alcoholic, worth your salt, than you need to take one good day off a week.

Be at war with your vices; at peace with your neighbours, and let every new year find you a better person. Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.

Back