Age of Reason

I just don't need nice - nice equals intolerably boring!!!!!

Car salesman, 42, two boys, plays golf,not one bit horsey,or doggy, or in any way shape or form with anything in common with each other....

Won't be doing that again !!!!!!

The age when freedom slips away, according to Sartre, typically taken by pairing off, procreating or buying a house. Meant to occur around the age of 30.

I am entering it (or entered it 9 months back) with a now different set of circumstances (or no circumstances (woman), if you like). French conversation exchange in time had better take care of that.

At the same age, you find the answers to all your friend's replies when asking if they fancy a pint over the weekend start with their girlfriend's (lets call her Mary) name 'Mary's friend is having...', 'Mary's family are going out for...', 'Mary's postman's friends's...'.

Why do guys become such a bunch of saps at this age (did/will you?), and should you really give up everything during this age of reason, and settle?

I hit 30 next week :eek:

I dont like young people.

Theres too many of them and they serve no purpose. Pointless and clutter the place up. Unemployable and stay in bed when it rains. Mostly dense, laugh at their own "jokes" and have attention spans of a goldfish. A lot of them smell too

Last edited:
Back