Aintree - Thursday

Wife and children gone away for the weekend-have a couple of sneaky half days booked.
The first race is interesting when you think of the horses that will be ridden for a place.I think Smad Place is terrible value in the place market at 1/2.

A victim of his own success....... That proved nothing

Very unsporting connections. Boring. He should be running Saturday but they have little ambition in them - you could at least understand it in one way if it were the flat and potential stallion fees were a factor, but they have no reason to be so unsporting. Their loss, as few people look on Big Bucks in a very fond way.

Very unsporting connections. Boring. He should be running Saturday but they have little ambition in them - you could at least understand it in one way if it were the flat and potential stallion fees were a factor, but they have no reason to be so unsporting. Their loss, as few people look on Big Bucks in a very fond way.

they could have run both days

cheltenham
running in a shorter distance than ideal facing an impossible task against a superb horse, made a mistake impossible to recover

here, stable in form, best form of the field over hurdles and fences and in his distance
I think he should be a 4/7 chance

cheltenham
running in a shorter distance than ideal facing an impossible task against a superb horse, made a mistake impossible to recover

here, stable in form, best form of the field over hurdles and fences and in his distance
I think he should be a 4/7 chance

Correct.

Never mind the minerals, Lyvius ran above form if anything.

Went to the 2nd last with Grumeti -36 lengths behind him at the line.That's an awful long way for a horse who was given a quiet ride.it's dangerous being dogmatic about trainer form but I have been very disappointed with the Henderson horses since Saturday.

2 of Henderson's ran well there with the one who didn't being up against it after the last day.

Just so I can't be accused of after timing, I'm on king of the hill ew at 150-1 - there's a rather nice necklace I have my eye on in the stand, so can we have collective vibes for matty to not fall off and me to be. £750 richer in a minute??? (am on mwds as well, but I'll only get 40 quid if he wins ;) )

Back