Anybody got a portfolio for Cheltenham yet?

This a post by EdredonBleu on forum.sports-pro right after Detroit City failed to win the Champion Hurdle
As there is reportedly nothing obvious physically, if I were the owner I'd be tempted to investigate whether there is a circulatory/heart problem.

The guy must have been phsycic. Who, to say he wouldn't have won 3 Champion Hurdles if he didn't have something amiss physically that caused him to run miles below his form figure.? He was certainly around at the right time. Sublimity didn't really stay 2 miles and only won because everything else stopped dead in what turned out to be the worst champion Hurdle in living memory.Tanlic probably only won because Sizing Europe, cantering, pulled up due to a back problem and Punjabi was a shock winner.

Last edited:
Little ew double on champagne fever GC and balleycasey Ryanair to start the ante post portfolio. Contemplating west wizard for the supreme ??

Yeah I'm easily confused by this ditch jumping nonsense. My mistake.

Faugheen - Champion
Vaultour - Jewson
Arkle - Un De Sceaux

That's the 3 legs of a Lucky 15 life changer. It's important to remember the whole year that Willie Mullins runners are fairly related in that only one will go for each race so there is an edge in getting the right horses for the right races in multiples. This will be over the head of a few on here.

Just listened to Patrick Mullins on the Final Furlong podcast and this is the tentative aims of the horses.

I ******* told you all.

Last edited:
Given he has the facourite in all the novice races I'll give them a pass. It sounds like they are doing other stables next week.

Back