Arc 2010

I really do hope that they go the GC route with F&G. Hes quite one paced (albleit relentlessly) and takes a bit of time to change gears. The Irish derby was a good example of his strengths in action (even though the horses he beat were not up to srcatch) and also his potential weaknesses

Not sure im saying anything new though

The absence from the Irish Champion, the ante-post Arc betting and the presence of Cape Blanco suggests they were hardly chuffed with him going into it.

I just wonder whether perseverance is easier for them than admitting that he's not as good as their expectations?

I just wonder whether perseverance is easier for them than admitting that he's not as good as their expectations?

How is it easier...if they thought that then sell him off and it is all forgotten about?

They will have him, St Nicholas Abbey, Cape Blanco (possibly?) and Jan Vermeer amongst the middle distance horses next year. I wonder might they be tempted to step him up in distance when you think of the three year olds that will emerge for them next year in that division as well.

Back