Arc 2024.

Well done Robski. My ex flagged her up last year as potentially going to bag a big one and now she has. I think fillies seem to come to themselves this time of year for some reason possibly a hormonal thing....be interested to see any research on it but it does seem that fillies can show improvement around now. And she did look very well.

I’ve always been of the thought to leave those mid-coat change along from a betting point of view. I feel horses seem to go a little off when they’re changing their coats...but like my greyhound, she definitely goes very quiet when she’s moulting. And even Dave my 9 year old Pekin cockerel is currently under the weather due to his moult.

LA I was happy with. I still think he’s a work in progress and possibly didn’t benefit from the cutaway as if he’d had the rail to grind along all the way to the finish, it might have helped. That said the winner won well and I’m pleased for her (not the trainer who’s a prize twat imo). I hope LA stays in training as I think he’s got more improvement in him and this time next year would be a much stronger horse.

Sad to see Haya Zark...was there an announcement made? Funnily I was watching the shot from the drone behind and thought, “that horse is really throwing its hind leg oddly there,” and as the shot changed to round the bend, the horse broke down.

Well done Bluestocking backers. Smashing winner.

Aventure did nothing wrong ans gave me a profit on the race.

MDS got the worst ride imaginable.
MDS got pushed into the Bois du Boulogne when Haya Zark broke down if you watch the rerun! And Continuous was also badly hampered.

Back