Arc 2024.

I thought LA ran a cracker at Leopardstown IMO. Over a trip too short, this was always the plan. They deliberately bypassed the Leger to target this race. I think he’s got a serious chance as I feel he’s still improving. I’m on at 16s and more than happy.

Sorry jinny I'm laying LA if he becomes favourite. He hasn't got the right profile, he's had too many races. AOB has never won the race with a 3yo and there's a reason for that.

The races are too close together,EC - ahd a dirt win will up his valure than an Arc.
Yes I know they can't do both. It is sad though. This is why Aiden is 1/20 now in the Arc. What if he loses in America? I do not see him being suited there. It is not like he looks unbeatable now. The Arc would have suited him race wise a lot better. I think they will regret sending him there tbh. Been wrong before but just not seeing it as the best choice. Couldn't they just class his Southwell win as a dirt win?:D:D:D

LA will win the Arc
CoT will win the Classic...just.
LA will be too slow for an Arc imo, beat a slow 113 horse in relative terms to this trip, in illinois. Won't place in the Arc imo. The last Voltigeur winner to win the Arc was Alleged in 1977, and he was special. Even Rainbow Quest lost in the Arc.

Last edited:
My selection is bluestocking at 11/1,been supplemented for 120,000 euros.decent draw,and I think iys in with a really good chance.also gets the 3lb allowance. And going 2 have a e.way bet on continuous at 33/1.

Back