Arse Cup

A new candidate has emerged for the Arse Cup and has rampaged into the reckoning, getting higher up the ladder every time he opens his mouth. Step forward that tosser who failed in the Apprentice, James whatever his name is, who is now championing his fan club [membership of one : himself] at top volume over the tannoy or KPTV at Kempton whenever he can. He is clueless, arrogant, slimy, pretentious, contemptuous, derisory and a complete tit to boot.

No one noticed Dessie's absence at the beginning of a race yesterday?

Or was he poorly - he did seem to be coughing a lot - in which case I apologise and he's excused this entry.

Last edited:
Shouldn't we start 2010 with a fresh Arse Cup comp? And who, overall, drew the most opprobrium for 2009 and is awarded it for that year? Don't tell me it's Tommo again - surely there have been some outstanding contributions of arseness besides his?

:lol::lol:

Could we introduce a form system for arses, do you think? Perhaps G for gaffe, M for mis-call by judges or commentators, Sm for extreme smarminess, I for pure idiocy and/or ignorance, and so on?

Who the hell is on C4 today? Is it Nick Luck? Some totally clueless comments being made. He said Petit Robin has run a carrear best, which is funny considering he took the last four fences with him.

Quote - The green shoots of recovery. - the man is a fucking idiot. If this is C4 idea of a shake up in presenting than I wish they were off the air.

Well, with RUK's membership numbers dwindling, I suppose they've got to do something with the Racing Presenter of the Year x 2 or whatever gong it is he's won. Him, and McCririck, and Taaarnyaar, Down, Plunkett, Tommo and Machin all in on the act today for just two hours of racing. More top heavy than Jordan. Quite ridiculous hauling out so many people when just one anchor in Ireland, the wonderful Gary, can do the whole day singlehanded on ATR: reviewing, interviewing, banter with the booth, paddock comments and summary.

Peter Naughton really is coming into his own now as a serious challenger to Thommo - does anything but ill-informed and ill-prepared rubbish and mispronounced names ever come out of his mouth ?

Favourite was a certainty in the first Ardross and the second fav was "a cracking each-way bet" at 3/1.

Fav was a well beaten 2nd, the second fav just held on for third. Done his bollox on both.

Why do people let him on the telly?

Favourite was a certainty in the first Ardross and the second fav was "a cracking each-way bet" at 3/1.

Fav was a well beaten 2nd, the second fav just held on for third. Done his bollox on both.

Why do people let him on the telly?

And despite Paul Morrison and Stewart Machin being aware that Khachaturian was pronounced Catchaturian and did so regularly - not Mr Twit who insisted on saying Kakkaturian :mad:

He is like an ignorant pub bore being allowed to present. What a shame he didn't win the whole Scoop6 he tried outrageously to take the credit for and retire - permanently

Not a candidate from the racing world, but the more I hear David Cameron the better the candidate he is for the Arse Cup.

I don't think I've ever listened to a more slimy, patronising, vague arse in my puff.

I was up early and thought i'd switch on the morning line - what in god's name is that prat doing as the guest on the morning line? what is he doing on a RACING programme? Incredible.

The worrying thing is he is coming across as being as knowledgable as most of the current crop of racing presenters!

The guest was jeremy kyle who hosts one of the tv programmes for the brain dead however big mac enjoys big brother says it all for me .

Back