Arse Cup

Agree with walsworth. If anyone is to blame it is the course executive or whoever is responsible for implementing a dress code, not the shoot the messenger types who are simply doing their job by enforcing it.

French jockeys - letting Dettori having his own way in front time and time again. Great ride from Dettori on Kite Wood - the rest were trash.

Anyone signing up to this?

http://www.iscooped6.co.uk/?gclid=CKLQy6vb_KECFReZ2Aodrle9Ew

Tommo's Syndicate

is6_tommo

Synd No: S-03110, Status: Registering
This syndicate is aptly named Tommo’s syndicate. Derek personally chooses every selection for this syndicate each week. He uses over 40 years racing experience and more importantly any information he picks up from a whole host of trainers that he works closely with from his Newmarket base. Join now to follow the Scoop6 every week with one of Britain's favourite Horse Racing experts.

So you pay £2.75 to let Derek 'Thommo' Thompson place a £2 bet on your behalf?

And I notice in the smallprint that the syndicate retains 7% of any returns.

Count me out.

As soon as he opened his mouth after the opener on Channel 4 on Saturday I switched the telly off and waited for the replays to become available online.

For all the pretenders to the throne try he still reigns supreme.

Damn,I bought on the spreads how many times he'd mention that Mottys Gift was owned by John Mostons' missus at Yarmouth and I think it was only twice!!

Still,at least he hasn't been commentating at Wetherby for Astrolibra's recent runs.
Easy money to be made buying on the spreads on how many times he mentions Mystic Meg when commentating on one of her horses.

Willie Carson on Friday's coverage referred several times to "Flaming Glory", apparently a runner in the Coronation Cup.

Lorna Bradburne and Claude Charlet - a comedy for all the wrong reasons. I assume the RUK usual contributors are all nursing hangovers after Epsom or something !

Whoever decided to tannoy the SPs of the finishers at Brighton as LOPE DE VEGA approached the final 50 yards of the French Derby. You couldn't make these things up at times.

Thommo just giving a shameless plug on ATR to the fact that his winning scoop six ticket from last week will be going it alone in the bonus race.

Should increase the chances of the others winning,although you would hope that if he did win it the odious **** would go and live in Barbados off the winnings.

Apologies to any forumites who live in Barbados.

Thommo just giving a shameless plug on ATR to the fact that his winning scoop six ticket from last week will be going it alone in the bonus race.

Should increase the chances of the others winning,although you would hope that if he did win it the odious **** would go and live in Barbados off the winnings.

Apologies to any forumites who live in Barbados.

Why would the winners want to collude this week? There's not much in the bonus pool with it having been won a fortnight ago.

If it were Thommo eulogising a young chap's full-size pencil (copy) drawing of SEA THE STARS, he'd be roundly roasted, so I see no reason to omit Gina Byrne gush that it "shows us what an amazing Thoroughbred SEA THE STARS was". So tell us, Gina, what is he now? A Clydesdale? A Falabella? I think we should be told...

A young gel who does a bit of presenting for ATR now and then, Rory. Shoulder-length dark hair, rather quiet and serious in nature.

It's Gina Bryce Kri,hence probably why Rory asked the question.

I see the RP have given Thommo's scoop 6 a mention.
I will make sure I don't watch the Moaning Line in case he is on it.

Yet again we had Aussie Jim calling a horse as being behind when it was lengths clear yesterday with Jo'Burg.

Yes, indeed. I thank you! :whistle:

(Addendum to Arse Cup: self, for not even getting the name of the nominated arse right.) The shame of it is, I even wrote her name down earlier on. Dear, dear, Sunny Pines beckons...

I've never actually heard Miss Bryce in action as I don't get ATR (don't tell anyone), but will get the pleasure of her company on Friday week when she does a stint on Timeform Radio. I'm sure it will be a pleasure!

Back