Ascot Saturday..

To be fair to Regal Encore, he has had excuses - hampered lto at Cheltenham. I backed him today as BG kept on him instead of more obvious JP runner and told friend who has gone to Ascot on her birthday - she is super happy!

Another strange race but no doubt the form will prove to be very strong.

I thought Meet The Legend was going like the winner for long enough but maybe he was running with the choke out.

Fergall gives the form a very solid look. And I don't think my early bet Chesterfield was far off a place at the end.

You guys have made a persuasive case for Golden Spear, but I'm already took much in on the race, so I've thrown him in an each way treble with Minella Daddy and Poker School for interest.

A quick thanks to Double Handful and Bear. I wouldn't have had this bet if you guys hadn't made such a persuasive argument for Golden Spear. The place part of the treble paid 6/1.

Another strange race but no doubt the form will prove to be very strong.

I thought Meet The Legend was going like the winner for long enough but maybe he was running with the choke out.

Fergall gives the form a very solid look. And I don't think my early bet Chesterfield was far off a place at the end.

Meet the Legend was pulling ridiculously hard early on, add in the near runaway to post, he was always going to struggle to get home. Needs a stronger bit in.

A quick thanks to Double Handful and Bear. I wouldn't have had this bet if you guys hadn't made such a persuasive argument for Golden Spear. The place part of the treble paid 6/1.

Cheers Maruco. Didn't exactly go to plan, but at least he stayed on for 4th. Was just too far off them when they injected the pace.
I saw you got a nice 6 timer on the other thread. Great day for you, Congrats :thumbsup:

Meet the Legend was pulling ridiculously hard early on, add in the near runaway to post, he was always going to struggle to get home. Needs a stronger bit in.

I actually thought he looked nicely settled over the first flight or so but after that wasn't sure. I didn't know about his pulling on the way to post until after the race. Probably best to put a line through this run. Apologies to GS's backers but I'm relieved he didn't win!

Did anyone on here back Brain Power? If so, very well done!

Yep DO , only winner today and was a last 10 sec bet as I saw it in the field n was impressed with its win for me last week - was dodging the race originally but for a rotten run of seconds all day

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back