Ballydoyle 2 Year Olds 2010

If we are doing the competition this season, can I have the Montjue x Colorspin colt please.

Can I have the KingmambO x Imagine filly please?

Thanks for your efforts in putting this list up for us. Sadly, It's always the thread I most look forward to as the flat season's closing in :o

Updated a good few of the names - have held off on Sequoyah's colts (right about those fillys) as I have not had confirmation that they are still in Ballydoyle despite their Derby entries.

I'd like to take the Galileo-Play Misty For Me colt.

Peeping Fawn did go to Henrythenavigator last year, but I read somewhere that she didn't prove in foal. She's going back to Henry again this year.

Sequoyah wrote:

Peeping Fawn did go to Henrythenavigator last year, but I read somewhere that she didn't prove in foal. She's going back to Henry again this year.

Hope everything goes OK this time - potentially very nice pairing. I really hope Peeping Fawn can produce a good one or two.

Can I have the Galileo colt out of Honorine? I heard that the name Treasure Beach has not yet been registered so they might change it, but whatever he is called I'll keep him.

I ll take the Oasis Dream off spring if its still available. Very unusual to see one of his. Any backround on it?

I ll take the Oasis Dream off spring if its still available. Very unusual to see one of his. Any backround on it?

Cost 700,000 at the yearling sales - most expensive yearling of last year in Europe I think. Obviously a bit of a looker.

Kingmambo ex Quarter Moon. Thanks.

Ballroom to top the fillies list, but I'll stick with the colt.

First Samurai ex Preach -President Lincoln closely followed by Kingmambo ex Silk And Scarlet - Master Of Hounds. I just think Silk And Scarlet is going to throw a really good one at some stage.

Back