Ballydoyle 2yo 2012

Galileo ex Rumplestiltskin.

Edit: Already taken, I see. Zenyatta, you're on a certain winner.

I'll go with Galileo ex Rafina instead

Last edited:
Thanks very much for doing this again, Bar. I'd like to take the HTN x Mien colt please.

Was really looking forward to the HTN x Rags to Riches colt - is this one in training and where - does anyone know? If he does turn up at Ballydoyle, I'd love to switch to him.

I'll have the Giants Causeway ex Imagine as everyone seems to have missed it!!

Top man Bully!

I'll have the Giants Causeway ex Imagine as everyone seems to have missed it!!

Top man Bully!

I passed her over on the grounds that her dam came into her own in her second season rather than as a juvenile. Best of luck though, I'm no expert on these matters.

I passed her over on the grounds that her dam came into her own in her second season rather than as a juvenile. Best of luck though, I'm no expert on these matters.

Oh I don't know, Kitty Matcham, Horatio Nelson and Viscount Nelson all scored as 2yos for Imagine....

Montjeu ex Dance Parade please.

Was underbidder at the sales so can pretend i actually got him

They seem to be coming along nicely, as you know always difficult to tell as so early on but they seem to be doing everything nicely and their temperaments seem sound. The Dalakhani colt I bought is monstrous looks like a 3 year old in stature so will need time. I'm quite excited about a 3 year old Nayef colt I have called Extremely Alert who didn't run last year but is coming along nicely now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey

Miesque: Oh I don't know, Kitty Matcham, Horatio Nelson and Viscount Nelson all scored as 2yos for Imagine....
Sure, but would those horses have been up to winning the Prix Bar Le Taureau?

Last edited:
You've lost me there Grey!! Her kids have done well enough for me. Would be nice if the Iron Horse could get a real good un over here..

Giant's Causeway ex Starlight Night for me please. Dont think my horse ran last year so can't do any worse!

Fair play to Bar for stumping up the prize once again.

I'll go for the Galileo ex La Chunga please.

The mare won me a right stack in the Albany a few years back.

Back