Ballydoyle 2yo 2012

Or it's a new policy to keep their best Derby prospects very lightly raced at two. Theatre has never had any late season entries. The United States has had only the one run and has had no late season entries. Kingsbarns is probably only having the one run too.

Or it's a new policy to keep their best Derby prospects very lightly raced at two. Theatre has never had any late season entries. The United States has had only the one run and has had no late season entries. Kingsbarns is probably only having the one run too.

Recent history suggests they would run their Derby horse in the RP trophy; Camelot and St Nicholas Abbey being two examples.

Pleased to see Point Piper in the decs but can't see him running. I expect they'll run Battle of Marengo and maybe one or two others.

Godolphin only have the distinctly average Artigiano entered. Horses like Cap o Rushes weren't even entered originally but they could still supplement him.

"My" horse - Nevis - is already being used as a pacemaker. Shouldn't be allowed - don't they realise we are running a competition???

Mars will prove to be the best of them all over and above Kingsbarns and The United States Of America.

any idea when the 2013 2yo will be released.
some nice buys from tatts from demi o byrne.son of gallileo and ouija board.

Thanks, Miesque. An inauspicious debut unfortunately. I wonder why this horse owned by Tabor and Smith is with David Simcock.

'My' Ballydoyle 2 year old Mekong River made his debut last week and 'won'. Actually neck second but placings reversed. Doesn't appear to have any fancy entries.

Back