Ballydoyle Curragh Gallops

Another sign of the Twitter age we are in. When someone puts something up there it gets treated like goespel.

It's a strange old world that you inhabit if you think an 'I know something and you don't' attitude is actually helpful. Perhaps you should buy a dictionary?

I'm being as helpful as I can - that list is incorrect and I thought it was quite helpful of me to let people know. I can't publish anymore than the list that was made public at the Curragh without breaching my employment contract. Nothing cloak and dagger about wanting to hang on to my job!

Is this really what it has come to?

No it's far worse - I've worked out jockey's weight differentials and converted to lbs per length and factored in their starting position with a built in allowance for lengths gained/lost at the start. I have also plotted (using GPS) their respective distances travelled with an adjustment for going stick readings plotted at one metre intervals across the width of the track.

I then created an algorithm averaging OR, RPR and Timeform ratings against the results from above and prepared an exception report on the basis of expected results from breeding stats.

Findings: - Battle of Marengo is a morning glory

No it's far worse - I've worked out jockey's weight differentials and converted to lbs per length and factored in their starting position with a built in allowance for lengths gained/lost at the start. I have also plotted (using GPS) their respective distances travelled with an adjustment for going stick readings plotted at one metre intervals across the width of the track.

I then created an algorithm averaging OR, RPR and Timeform ratings against the results from above and prepared an exception report on the basis of expected results from breeding stats.

You forgot to beat the tele with a branch, that's the clincher :D

I'm being as helpful as I can - that list is incorrect and I thought it was quite helpful of me to let people know. I can't publish anymore than the list that was made public at the Curragh without breaching my employment contract. Nothing cloak and dagger about wanting to hang on to my job!

In the style of Deep Throat (not that one), if North Dakota wasn't the one who finished upsides Camelot then don't reply to this post :ninja:

How much of an advantage could it be for Aiden O'Brien's 2000 Guineas hopefuls to have had a piece of work on the racecourse? Given the abysmal weather for this time of year I assume post strings are being worked on all weather gallops. Surely this gives O'Briens some what of an edge. Looking at the Betfair market there is only support for Dawn Approach and the horses that galloped last Sunday.

could you stop copying my methods please?

and how did you find out?

:)

Was good to see Camelot canter past his group with ease. Hopefully fully recovered from his illness now. The surprise was that one of the unnamed horses was able to finish alongside him fairly comfortable. Turns out it was North Dakota, a once-raced maiden, half-brother of Royal Lodge/Dee Stakes winner Admiralofthefleet (same family as Machiavellian) with entries in... absolutely nothing!

North Dakota declared in the 6.45 Dundalk Friday evening

Back