Betfair Chase

Fucking brilliant...

No bet by thats my fav result of the year, by a mile

The trainer is a absolute master to have him back at this age. I am dead against long Run from now on. The jumping is simply not good enough

Kauto jumped wonderfully. What a genuinely great horse

Last edited:
Remarkable stuff... what can you say about him. That was fabulous. If he's raced sparingly he can keep doing this in a few more. They surely won't resist another KG.

Last edited:
Kauto's jumping was immense. King George anyone?

Desert Orchid won the race as an 11 year old so I don't see why Kauto Star couldn't do the same after his performance today.

I wonder if they'll still run Master Minded along with KS.

The days are long gone when Kauto Star shaped liked a flat course 3m horse himself, DJ, and I doubt he'll make the first 3 if it's any sort of speed test.

So much for that idea, eh.:(
Incredible performance from an incredible horse, and no mean feat by his trainer, either.

the only doubt i have for KS re KG is that he was fitter today than any other year where he has been trained with later targets in mind..whereas now he may have been trained with this race in mind

A brilliant performance, above all by the trainer, who decided to target today's race and and had Kauto spot on for it. A day to remember.

He jumped them silly . Surely only Arkle rates in front of him. Ok long run may not have been fully wound up but Kauto travelled and jumped as if last season was a blip .

A breathtaking effort from a great horse and heartening to see Ruby wiping away the tears .

Roll on Kempton

Back