Betfair Hurdle

If you take their word that Saturday wasn’t his ground then he looks a very fair price for the Supreme. He has genuine excuses for Sandown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you take their word that Saturday wasn’t his ground then he looks a very fair price for the Supreme. He has genuine excuses for Sandown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. My only reservation is that it was on testing ground which means he's a novice that goes into the Festival having had a tough race. History tells us that novices that have had races like that often underperform next time out.

At his current price it's worth finding out though and I'd say he's a good ew bet. I added him on Saturday shortly after the race. Annoyingly I was a whisker from adding him as a dark horse for the TTF before he'd run this season, and instead went with an Emmett Mullins horse that hasn't been sighted all season.

Kalashnikov was ridden relatively close to the pace which makes his performance even more commendable. Bleu et Rouge had evidently been laid out for the race and was a Grade 1 winning novice but was blown away from the last.

I cannot escape the feeling that we're Kalashnikov trained by Henderson he would be joint favourite.

Back