BLOODSTOCK and BREEDING 2012

As if Wednesday wasnt going to be stressful enough, it's now twin popping day as well....

Ah sod it, I hate the wait to 28 days to see if it's all gone ok. I'm now at a "gun to head" point and need to pick a stallion from the dual bookings in the next week or two for the Danehill.

Ah sod it, I hate the wait to 28 days to see if it's all gone ok. I'm now at a "gun to head" point and need to pick a stallion from the dual bookings in the next week or two for the Danehill.

...there are worse problems to have.:lol:

Just been browsing The Racing Forum after dvds2000 recommendation in one of the Cheltenham thread last week and popped across a thread called "Sea The Stars Foals" - can't paste the link as I'm on Iphone and have poor 3G connection but some of the comments on there about the Zarkava foal have me in stitches here.

Just goes to show you how far some people have yet to go in terms of learning about a racehorse. Would like you to go over and read some of the comments it will genuinely make you laugh!

Thank god our community has some respectable level of horse racing intelligence, couldn't stand sharing a community with people who are that clueless, I really couldn't.

One mare covered (Danehill to Canford Cliffs),
Darshaan mare being short cycled back off her foal heat (goes to Authorized or ? Possibly Big Bad Bob)

Also aquired a share in a new mare who scanned in foal to Scat Daddy yesterday - she's a Group winner by Elusive Quality (maiden).

Shuttle announcements starting for the Suthern Hemisphere season.

Canford Cliffs goes to Blue Gum, Aus (not Coolmore Aus)
Cape Blanco goes to Cambridge Stud, NZ
Holy Roman Emperor goes to Brazil
Uncle Mo (Ashford) and Zoffany (Coolmore) both go to Coolmore Aus to stand alongside the newly aquired Musir (Redoute's Choice)

Redwood (High Chap) has also been bought to stand in NZ at Newbury

If your selling in foal personally I would find the mare in foal to BBB more appealing than
Authorized. He has been disappointing, no ? If you want a son of Montjeu what about Motivator or Hurricane run ? Out of curiosity have you seen any papal bull progeny ?

Back