Breeders Cup 2015

In the next -- the Distaff -- the British books (Hills etc) are following a bad Morning Line which prices the 1-box horse "I'm A Chatterbox" at 7/1 whilst the U.S. Tote right now have it at only 3/1. There's mighty arbs all around the place ! :)

Backed stopchargingmaria. Expect her to sit just off the pace and is better than the result last time. Track will also suit. Decent e/w play.

If anyone wants to risk their Hills account getting burned .................
Following Todd Pletcher's win in the last, his "Zambian Dream" in the 10.10 is currently only 2/1 on the Keeneland Tote but is available at Hills at 14/1. Betfair price is 7.0 :D

Anyone watching the Juvenile Turf and the masterpiece ride on Hit It A Bomb should also look a bit behind and see the atrocious ride on Ray's The Bar. It just caught my attention as I was looking at Ryan and then you see the other jockeys and that one Javier Castellano really stands out as a non-trier, one of the worst rides you'll see, the horse finishing well but the jockey simply unwilling to put him in for a chance. How can that jockey take G1 rides, even in US, is beyond my understanding.

All Breeder's Cup races today -- money back as a free bet if your selection is 2nd with these books:
Ladbrokes: online only, £25 max
Hills: Mobile only, £25 max.

Incredibly impressive.

Just saw the replay of the Beverley D/Secret Gesture DQ. How did she lose that?!!!!! Wow, Stephanies Kitten never would have won, regardless of what Secret Gesture did... Unreal.

If she brings her A-Game, Legatissimo will win the Filly and Mares. Took 11/10, expected her to be odds on.

I make Tepin a bet in this at 10/1 or better. Granted, a filly up against (mostly) the boys, but, honestly, she ran a damn fine race lto in the "First Lady" at this track when winning by seven lengths. Softish will suit her, and a liking for the kinda unique turf of Keeneland has to be an advantage.
Oh yes, get in Tepin !!!

Am I allowed a little gloat? :)

Last edited:
May not be correct, sorry, awaiting official announcement

Update ....Nothing forthcoming so assume information was wrong

Last edited:
But Smooth Roller definitely has been scratched.

Pity, an improver with sound form in So Cal could conceivably have been involved in the placings.

Last edited:
Getting nervous... come on Golden Horn... even the great Dancing Brave couldn't manage the Arc/Breeders double... would be an outstanding achievement

Back