Breeder's Cup Meeting

Aside from the surface (it still is not turf) I am talking about the track configuration, the heat, the travel etc.

Trying to put a positive spin on Rip's problems through the season - is there a chance the time off or at least the easy time he will have been given at certainly stages during the year will stand him in good stead now rather than if he had been ploughed on through from start to end of the season? Like I said, trying to put a positive spin on it!

Good ride by Moore and also by the jockey on Precious Passion - would love to see that horse come over for the KG.

Dar Re Mi well let it be said the jockey switch did not do her any good.

Good ride by Moore and also by the jockey on Precious Passion - would love to see that horse come over for the KG.

If Presious Passion's rider had gone half a stride slower early on, would they have held on? Pretty amazing performance either way.

Dar Re Mi well let it be said the jockey switch did not do her any good.

Didnt lose position

Gosden happy with the ride in the forst race

How I wish the Breeder's Cup was at Santa Anita every year - sad thing is it probably won't be back for a long long time.

I really want Zenyetta (who is a stunning horse) to get beat...if Rachel Alexandra was in the race they would not be calling Zenyetta "perfection". Nick Luck needs to climb out of the Americans asses..

He wants to keep the gig for next year Gal ! He also doesn't want to agree with McCririck.

Murtagh quoted on SL site as saying MCM should have won and would have won had he had a higher draw.

I am glad STS is not there. It would have been too stressful .

He wants to keep the gig for next year Gal ! He also doesn't want to agree with McCririck.

Murtagh quoted on SL site as saying MCM should have won and would have won had he had a higher draw.

Don't understand that one, not like it was a sprint, he had a whole circuit to gain position and angle him out if he needed, not like he had to stay glued on the rail.
The horse look a bit gutless to me, didn't want to go through the hole when asked, and there was enough room to squeeze through.

Don't understand that one, not like it was a sprint, he had a whole circuit to gain position and angle him out if he needed, not like he had to stay glued on the rail.
The horse look a bit gutless to me, didn't want to go through the hole when asked, and there was enough room to squeeze through.

I think one thing that MCM cannot be called is gutless. The horse either hit the race or stubbled but whatever it was he clearly lost his balance rather than not letting himself go through.

Back