Breeding and Bloodstock Sales

Congratulations Trudji - no such thing as too many ponies :)

Took me a few reads to work out its the human not equine version!!!

Take care - dont pop the stiches!

Missunited to be covered by Sea The Stars.
Dan Hutch goes back to the Cape Cross line that put him in the money when Confucius made 165k stg as a foal on a 5k service.
Pity he was a bit of a thinker .
All the best to them for the future.

Breeding and Bloodstock 2015

FINALLY !!! Pleased to report that we now have a very bendy Arvico ex Frosted Grape colt foal on the ground.
He was only born at 3am today, so hopefully in the next few days he will strengthen up and the loose bits will constrict and the the constricted bits will stretch to level him up. They are just that bit too flipping long at the moment !! Very happy though, and mum and baby doing well. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428602674.990151.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1428602708.104033.jpg

Last edited:
A few of you have asked how Raisin is getting on, he's a month old now and he's ok :) I'm heavily biased and I'm rubbish at judging youngstock, but I really like him. Grape is a really good mother as well which is a big relief, she was producing milk like a small herd of dairy cows, which was fantastic because we were able to freeze some colostrum which we donated to an orphaned foal a couple of weeks ago, so Grape's had her own and saved one, which is lovely :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431724068.069941.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1431724085.506638.jpg

Quevega has given birth to a Beat Hollow foal

attachment.php

Attachments

• quevega foal.jpg
    quevega foal.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I've got a Camelot and a Mastercraftsman on the ground, lost both the mare and foal with the Declaration of War foal. The Dancer mare has been covered by No Nay Never and the Darshaan tramp went to Gale Force Ten. The Oasis Dream filly is visiting Ruler of The World.

Breeding and Bloodstock 2015

:( hope they find one. Horrible situation for anyone. One of the few good things social media does though :)

I've got a bit of news though it's more of a 2016/17 my mare ( Frosted Grape for anyone who missed it!) scanned in foal to Black Sam Bellamy last week. V excited, just got to keep everything crossed for the next ten months!!!

Last edited:
All the very best trudij !

We have a chestnut filly foal half sister to Apache Gold by Finsceal Fior born last Sunday night.

We shall take the mare Lady Sarelle to Clongeel Stud next to be covered by Libranno to keep up the love affair with the Danzig line as her two year old is by Dansant and Apache of course by Golden Snake.
We also have a three year old Bushranger filly in training with John Joe Walsh who shares a grand dam with Turret Rocks and is from the family of Goldikova, Gallikova etc, her fourth dam none other than 1981 Arc winner Gold River so dream time is at such an advanced stage that it is a pity we are losing one hours sleep tonight !

Back