Breeding and Bloodstock Sales

Not sure if this is the right thread but have just arranged to visit Juddmonte in August as part of my job's Riding Club events.

Trying to explain to people at work why I am excited to meet a horse took a little gloss off!!

I've got No Nay Never, Zoffany and Ruler of the World foals on the ground. One back in foal to Casamento, one to Dandy Man and the last is visiting Holy Roman.

Not sure if this is the right thread, but just been announced that Bloomfields dispersal sale will be at Tattersalls Ireland April Cheltenham sale.

Not sure if this is the right thread, but just been announced that Bloomfields dispersal sale will be at Tattersalls Ireland April Cheltenham sale.

Saw Gordon Elliott and Eddie O'Leary here an hour ago eyeing up the Bloomfields horses

As reported in Irish Examiner today old favourite of this parish Missunited had a colt foal by Sea The Stars.
mother and baby doing well.

One to keep an eye on, his parents gave us lots of great memories

Nice touch by Thomond O Mara at Goresbridge Breeze Up last week.
He bought a Requinto 2yo for 3.5k at Goffs early Spring and resold it to David Redvers for 165k less than four months later.
The breeder lives within ten miles of me and must be sick as sick can be; the dam returns to Requinto.....

Didn't Ambrose O'Mullane get a nice touch at the breeze ups recently too - good to see a smaller yard doing well.

Frankel 4 from 5 now.... Very early days but the fact he's throwing precocious horses is exciting given how he developed over time. Bringing back memories and great to see.

Back