Calling DVDS

Desert Orchid

Senior Jockey
Hi Col.For some reason I can't edit posts.I've noticed that when I go to type something the box comes up pale blue, which I don't recall happening before, so I presume there's a connection somewhere.Cheers,M.

PS - Just seeing that post above, I'm now seeing that it doesn't seem to be registering spaces after full stops either. As per this one.

I'll look into it, we've had a mailserver hack happen over the weekend and had to change the script slightly being used, its possibly something to do with that, I'll come back when I know more, might not be today. I have the same problem so its not just you.

Last edited:
Just did a system restore and it doesn't appear to have fixed it so I presume the issue isn't at my end. Testing. Testing.

It is only after switching to Firefox (from Explorer) that I'm able to post anything at all on here today.

It is only after switching to Firefox (from Explorer) that I'm able to post anything at all on here today.
okies, something else to look at, sorry for the problems that are ongoing, they shoudl be sorted in the couple of days or so Col

still waiting to see if the files can be recovered that the virus checker removed, as otherwise I'll have to reinstall the forum, which isn't something I want to do unless it HAS to be done :(. I won't have time to do it till Mon/Tues either so unfortunately it could be then, I'll need a few hours min, and want to be sure I have the extra time needed in case anything goes wrong.

ok i've got the files, I'm out till about midnight, will have a go when i get in probably and see if they can just be put back where they came from to fix things

Testing. Testing.Testing.
Interesting... I can now quote other posts and edit text but from the above 'test' it looks like I'm getting the space after a full stop (which I wasn't getting before) but not when paragraphing. The final 'testing' above was meant to be a new paragraph. Appreciate all you're doing to sort it, Col.

When I click "edit" I just get a blank box and can't enter anything in it anyway. Also still no paragraphing, just merges into one long block of text.

Back