Canoe Man

Shadow Leader

At the Start
So now the police have released a photo, allegedly of canoe man [post death!!!!] and asked for anyone to call in who can identify him.

I recognised him straight away - what do you lot think?

From the BBC website :

_44291698_darwin2_pa203b.jpg

It's Grigory Rasputin, isn't it?!

English sailor in North Sea; " Mayday mayday, we are sinking, mayday, we are sinking, over"

German Coastguard ; " Vat are you sinking about ? Over "

The following is an actual conversation between the British and Irish navies, heard off the coast of Kerry and later relayed through Ireland's highly confidential military radio service (LMFM)..

IRISH: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the South, to avoid a collision.

BRITISH: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the North, to avoid a collision.

IRISH: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.

BRITISH: This is the Captain of a British navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

IRISH: Negative. I say again, You will have to divert YOUR course.

BRITISH: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER HMS BRITANNIA! THE SECOND LARGEST SHIP IN THE BRITISH ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS, AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH, I SAY AGAIN, THAT IS 15 DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTER-MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.

IRISH: We are a lighthouse. Your call.

Back