Cesare 8.g
Delegator 3.c
Evasive 3.c
Mac Love 8.g
Ordnance Row 6.g
Premio Loco (USA) 5.g
Smokey Oakey (IRE) 5.g
Zacinto 3.c

Delegator and Cesare look a wee bit better than the rest. Are they all off levels/wfa?

Yes the older horses are all off 9-1, while the three three-year-olds are off 8-9. This puts Delegator on 136 and Cesare on 135 (RPRs). Beacon Lodge comes out next on 130.

I wouldn't want to oppose Delegator in this either. Whether I'd want to back him depends how they mark it up.

Delegator for me too for sure. Recent history seems to suggest this race is often something of a resurgence or turning point for many horses.

For me I will be staking a large bet on Zacinto who I've really come to like as a horse this year, I will get round to writing a piece on him and why he'll win the Celebration Mile.

Zacinto has lots of scope and although Delegator is the form pick and Godolphin are in form - the form of horses transferred to them recently has not been so good.

I initially thought Delegator was not the soundest of buys, but I was so impressed with MCM at York that I think it probably was a good buy now. Assuming they do not mess him up, I think he will be a threat to most on fastish ground over a mile - Breeders Cup Mile could be a serious target for him.

I initially thought Delegator was not the soundest of buys, but I was so impressed with MCM at York that I think it probably was a good buy now. Assuming they do not mess him up, I think he will be a threat to most on fastish ground over a mile - Breeders Cup Mile could be a serious target for him.

He is a very smart horse no doubt but I want to see how he runs for Godolphin first .

I fancy Zacinto in this. Will like the track and has lots of potential. Could go close and looks a nice horse.

He is a very smart horse no doubt but I want to see how he runs for Godolphin first .

This is the worry (one that will probably make him backable). Evasive seemed to take a backward step after being transferred... I may leave the race alone and wish Delegator well.

Totesport.com Celebration Mile
William Hill: Evens Delegator, 11-4 Zacinto, 9-1 Evasive, Mac Love, 10-1 Cesare, 12-1 Beacon Lodge, Premio Loco, 16-1 Ordnance Row, 33-1 Smokey Oakey.

Back