Champion Hurdle 2014

You lost your marbles, DJ?
MTOY didn't pick up too quickly at Kempton, probably owing to the ground, but if he hasn't got more acceleration than TNO in tomorrow's circumstances, I'll knit you a kettle.

"The tsunami warning sounds like.

This is the sound (a bell tolls)

The warning will sound on the hour - starting at 00:00 GMT - and will sound sixteen times only.

If you hear the warning, you and other fishwives, must head for high-ground. Do not remain in the harbour indulging in idle gossip. You must leave the quayside immediately. Do not stop to collect shawls, half-mended nets, or boxes of ice. High-heeled clogs should be removed.

This is not a drill.

Last edited:
I was talking to someone this morning who is a friend of the McManus family and they are very sweet on MTOY, bet they are a bit pissed of with Pricewise :D- I'm still happy with my Our Conor bet.

1st Our Conor
2nd My Tent Or Yours

will do a r/f/c

With his growing years the ground has gone completely against the Fly, last time he ran on similar was when he was cuffed in this race a couple of years back.

With his growing years the ground has gone completely against the Fly, last time he ran on similar was when he was cuffed in this race a couple of years back.
had no prep that season. wasn't right and also ran a poor race at punchestown after.

fly is fine on good, but i do agree he'd have a better chance on softer, as he'd have dealt with it a lot better than the other protagonists imo.

Right my final word. I think the market will be 97.05% in the morning.

10/3 The New One
10/3 Hurricane Fly
4/1 My Tent Or Yours
11/2 Our Conor
10/1 Jezki
28/1 MR
50/1 PZ
150/1 GM
250/1 CCB

Last edited:
The drying ground means I now just edge it - without this weather I would have swopped my 1 and 2 .

1 MTOY
2Hurricane Fly
3 Our Conor

***breaking news *** Hurricane fly fans doing a rain dance on cleeve hill.:lol:

rain-dance.jpg

Attachments

• thIL2SM6BF.jpg
    thIL2SM6BF.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 9
Amazing stuff, and the 6/1 Hurricane Fly is still to come.

I went in double strong on Our Conor at 11/2 this morning but I might cover it and my ante-post bet with the Fly.

Back