Champion Hurdle 2015

Not on here, EC1, but you'll get my figure soon. Reading all the snash you get on here, God knows how you keep it going. I'd have given up about 50 pages back. I know you're right. You know you're right. Deep down, they probably suspect you're right.

Disgraceful that posters dare to have an alternative view. Should be stopped. Deep down we all know we are wrong of course

Last edited:
there is no abuse there..what are you on about now?

The abuse arose during the 2013 CH discussion, where you managed to slip my one length error into half a dozen of your subsequent posts, while studiously avoiding addressing the more salient points of the whole post, at any stage thereafter.

Faugheen has been visually very impressive but he has beaten nowt this season and a price four times as short as that of Jezki strikes me as bonkers at this stage .

Jezki?

He wins the Champion Hurdle.......Our Conor falls Hurricane Fly runs like a drain.

He meets Hurricane Fly again and trounces him again.

Odds on to beat him yet again The Fly turns the form on it's head by a massive 6 lengths.

Today weather permitting The Fly is odds on to stuff him again.

Considering JH is taking on the Fly again she must surely think Jezki is in good enough nick to confirm the Champion Hurdle form and get back on track

So in my book if the Fly does the same again to Jezki what you have is a very ordinary holder of the Champion Hurdle crown who has got absolutely no chance of retaining it.

Cheltenham is a magical place but it's not that magic and Jezki would need a miracle to win it again..........fookers got no chance Jesus don't do Cheltenham:lol:

If you think his odds are crazy then have your balls on him now as he's be 2/1 if he hammers the Fly today........more likely he'll be 10/1 or 12/1 after the Fly kicks him into touch again.

Faugheen hasn't beat nothing he's made something look like nothing which is an entirely different matter. Purple Bay is hardly nothing he kicked Rock on Ruby into touch getting only a few pounds in his previous run..had Mr McCoy doing the steering and was made to look like a tree and left Sign of a Victory gasping for air. Only a very good horse can do what he did and he is that without a shadow of a doubt.

Jeski on the other hand has beat what? He won a questionable Champion Hurdle and a sick Hurricane Fly....take that away and his best effort was a 1 3/4 length victory over Zaidpour who would be tailed off in a Champion Hurdle. He beat Ted Veale along way and that Chaser of PN's Caid de something.............That's a long way from the type of horse who is capable of winning a 2nd Champion Hurdle........he's had his day forget him and take my advice for what it's worth and lump on the biggest certainty since Istabraq

Sorry for the long winded post..just realised I got nothing to do today and I am a bit bored :o

Stop the bondage session lads, there is enough of that going on these days. Put your dicks away and stop spanking one another! : )

Tanlic, if you're bored, you could always lay me 12/1 Jezki now......might help pass the time. :whistle:

The fatal flaw in your 'logic' is that Jezki was of course cuffed twice by The Fly last season too, yet it had no bearing on his subsequent wins in the CH and at Punchestown in the spring. He is clearly a different horse on better ground and with a stiffer test, and only a fool would write him off if he's beaten again today.

Agreed. 8/8 at Leopardstown and soft ground to boot. High likelihood that this is the last time he'll beat Jezki - at least this season - and fair play to Boylesports for offering a free bet matched to stake if you back the second in the race. Surely that's a bet to nothing and just a pity it's max £25.

As Grassy pointed out earlier, Jezki needs a stern test to be seen at his best, and the outcome depends entirely on what kind of pace is set. Who can safely predict a proper gallop materialising, though?o

As a non believer that was some race.I was tempted to lay the Fly for the Crown Jewels before the race and thought he was beaten several times during the race.

As a non believer that was some race.I was tempted to lay the Fly for the Crown Jewels before the race and thought he was beaten several times during the race.

Keep the lay for Gitane du Berlais at Limerick Luke.

Back