Champion Hurdle 2015

Chill out EC.

It was tongue in cheek in response to yours. Don't take it so personally. It's all about opinions this game. :)

give out what exactly???

i've argued my corner..thats what the board is about..i'm not being called a fav picker by anybody without defending it..and i'll always defend my corner..best beat my argument ..then it will prevent you playing the sad "personal" lazy card

as far growing up is concerned..i'd be looking around to people that talk arse and don't know what they are talking about half the time..but keep going with nonsense like folk that have not the ability to ever learn anything beyond their narrow envelope

When has Faugheen ever displayed 'speed'? Form-wise, he has achieved something in the early-160's today. Whilst he was untroubled to do so, he will need to find a further half-stone, and will face horses who are in a different stratosphere talent-wise, who he won't be able to get off the bridle until the chips are down. I'm not ruling him out, but to start referring to him as a Champion Hurdler already - when he has no form at that level in the book - is premature at best, and cocktail-infused, oriental gibberish at worst.

Merry Xmas, chap. :)

Och yer balls Grassy...........were you on the bong the last time Faugheen ran at Cheltenham? 9 horses could have been covered by a horse blanket at the 2nd last. At least 5 jockeys thinking "I can win this" and within a dozen strides, due to Faugheen's injection of pace everyone of them was left gasping for air all chance gone.

Faugheen showed tremendous speed and while against fellow novices natural improvement plus a bit puts him right up there with the best.

The only thing is he has improved past the PLUS A BIT and is rightfully favourite for March.

Reigning Champion Jezki as I said before won his CH by default due to the demise of Our Conor and Hurricane Fly being not as good as he once was........maybe and maybe not the New One would have gotten closer but put the whole lot in a melting plot and you come up with a pretty ordinary CH at the end of the day.

Faugheen is not the one who has to improve.........the opposition will need to come up with a lot more than they havee so far if they are going to even make a race of it in March......and a Merry Xmas to u2

you seem to be confusing real life with imaginary levels of "class" that don't actually exist..you need to measure horses against yardsticks born of reality..then you know their level..class is just talk that punters dreamt up to measure what they never actually tried to measure in the past..its 70's talk tbh..class horse wins

class doesn't actually exist..its just the ability to run faster longer..you need to measure that,,know what it is..and then compare future horses to it..then you know a pecking order..class is actually just a pecking order of ability

What a crock..........Class is a descriptive word used on deserving footballers, horses boxer etc. worldwide

Superstars of racing Arkle Frankel Sea Bird Secretariat all had that special something about them that normal horses simply don't have...........you say class does not exist then in the next breath you say Class is a pecking order.............talk about starting a fight in an empty room.........geezus jahosaphine gimme a break.............

Last edited:
Tanlic, quickening away from Neptune horses, is a different thing altogether from trying to quicken-away from the likes of Jezki at the business-end of a Champion Hurdle. Even you know that.

I disagree that Faugheen is already at CH-winning level, and I'd say his credentials are no better than were MTOY's or TNO's at the same stage last season......and neither of those were an Even money shot in December 2013. Faugheen has not beaten a single, top-end, two-miler to date, and his current price is absolutely crazy.

What a crock..........Class is a descriptive word used on deserving footballers, horses boxer etc. worldwide

Superstars of racing Arkle Frankel Sea Bird Secretariat all had that special something about them that normal horses simply don't have...........you say class does not exist then in the next breath you say Class is a pecking order.............talk about starting a fight in an empty room.........geezus jahosaphine gimme a break.............

yes a pecking order of horses that run faster longer..yes thats class..yes

all the rest of your post appears to be a load of old bollox to me

oh...but don't take it personally

Last edited:
what case?

you haven't got one have you?..or is it hanging on the arse of someone else's ramblings?

and ,,don't take that personally..although i have specifically aimed that at you solely...don't take it personally

Carry on. Pop your dummy back in when you have finished.

more personal insults..lmao...yet no one criticises you though..and yet Hamm comes on here lecturing me..where are you now then Hamm??? eh?..come on..speak up Mr Biased

keep em coming chap..not very original though i must say..then again..i wouldn't expect it really

Tanlic, quickening away from Neptune horses, is a different thing altogether from trying to quicken-away from the likes of Jezki at the business-end of a Champion Hurdle. Even you know that.

I disagree that Faugheen is already at CH-winning level, and I'd say his credentials are no better than were MTOY's or TNO's at the same stage last season......and neither of those were an Even money shot in December 2013. Faugheen has not beaten a single, top-end, two-miler to date, and his current price is absolutely crazy.

they are a lot better than MTOY's + TNO..its just you haven't looked hard enough to be fair Grass..its in there..just needs ferreting out

Last edited:
Faugheen was hugely impressive because it was a course in which was not in his favour whereas Cheltenham will play to his strengths.
It's one thing The New One sat on his tail and travelling in behind him but it will be getting past him that will cause him all sorts of problems same for Harringtons horse.

Back