Cheltenham 2016

You can get as much as you like on at 3/1 in the shops or online.

clicked the max button and got this

7NXRvfb.png

if you're working for powers now slim can you have a word with someone there to grow some bollox and lay me a proper bet ;)

There's a shop just off Leicester sq so I'll throw a bullseye at it on the way home tonight in the spirit of things.

clicked the max button and got this

7NXRvfb.png

if you're working for powers now slim can you have a word with someone there to grow some bollox and lay me a proper bet ;)

If anyone on here thinks their account is unfairly restricted than you are free to send me a PM and I will see what I can do.

I agree the 3/1 Ireland does look big if its still there in the morning l will do it but l think covering the stake on a tie at 7 or 8/1 wouldn't be a bad move as there probably wont be much in it .

I agree the 3/1 Ireland does look big if its still there in the morning l will do it but l think covering the stake on a tie at 7 or 8/1 wouldn't be a bad move as there probably wont be much in it .

The 3/1 will be there until the tapes go up. You lads wouldn't price a coin toss.

The 3/1 will be there until the tapes go up. You lads wouldn't price a coin toss.

There's a 3 or 4 bookies going 4/6 UK to win the cup and PP have Ireland 2/1 14 or more winners.

One side of the market is clearly wrong, at the odds Im happy to go with the PP side .

in fairness to powers. they've taken a view and its good to see. way out of line with the other books.

Already noted elsewehere, but Moon Racer not ready for this but may turn up at Aintree or Punchestown.

More of That taken out of the JLT and most interestingly, Taquin Du Seuil added to the Ryanair. I'd give him a chance in what is looking a poor race

Cheers I'd missed MoT being removed from the JLT but good news for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went for Ireland 14 or more winners 2/1 over the 3/1 to win the cup .

PP have top jockey without Ruby and Jack Kennedy is 100/1 ,big odds for a jockey who will be surely be in demand in the handicaps.

I added those 2 to
Rich Richi top owner 13/8
Vatour to start favourite for gold cup 11/4
P Nicholls to have no winner 3/1 (missed the 7/2)

and 2 bets l did a month ago 8/1 soft going on the opening day looks a loser and 365 had Ireland 12 or more winners 8/13 went big enough on this as l thought it was a cert.

oh and a small bet on G Elliot No Winner 8/1.

I have probably done too many specials :whistle: :)

Last edited:
The Vautour one looks the best value. You could throw a blanket over five of them right now but what Ruby rides will affect the market more than anything.

Back