Cheltenham Ante Post Competition 2012-13

£100 ew Divers 20/1 Byrne Group Plate (Wm Hills)

£200 ew Lord Windemere 33/1 RSA Chase (Lads etc)

Sorry Eddie, the 33/1 seems to have disappeared. Lads and B365 had that price yesterday but they both opened today at 20/1. The best price now available is with the Tote at 25s. Do you want to take it?

Your neighbours must have been busy on their computers night. ;)

Last edited:
Here's a table with all horses and races and the totals bet thus far. This is only up to the end of January. The individual portfolios will follow over the next couple of days.

Attachments

• endJan.JPG
    endJan.JPG
    239.7 KB · Views: 29
According to Oddschecker betting history Paddy Power opened 4/1 Captain Conan to win a race at the Festival on 22 January and reduced the price today to 3/1. WH opened at 9/2 in December and shortened it to their current 7/2 on 26 January.

What do you want to do, keep the bet, but at odds of 7/2, or cancel it?

Hi Art,

I sent you a pm but just to reiterate, it was up on oddschecker at 6/1 with P.P. when I posted as I checked three times but I accept this may have been a mistake on the site and probably should have checked with P.P. At the odds you have quoted I would like to cancel this bet. Thank you.

Here are the tables of all members' portfolios, sorry they're a little bit small for reading clearly, if I've time I'll try and redo them later. Let me know if there is anything missing or wrong. The tables are only up until the end of January.

Attachments

• memJan1.JPG
    memJan1.JPG
    256.4 KB · Views: 21
  • memJan2.JPG
    memJan2.JPG
    244.9 KB · Views: 24
Back