Cheltenham Ante Post Competition 2014-2015 FEBRUARY SELECTIONS

Yes you're correct, Grey. Gold Cup. He's 33's now, but was 40's at the time of writing.

Last edited:
There's every chance he'll be 20's after the Denman Chase this Saturday!
Houblon is an improving handicapper chaser this season, with a trainer who has sprung big priced winners in top chases like the Grand National in the past (Venetia Williams), and he has good form with Many Clouds in The Hennessy!

You're all missing out on the e/w value in The Gold Cup ho ho ho!!!!:)

Last edited:
Triumph Hurdle - 250e/w Hargam 10-1 Ladbrokes
World Hurdle - 250e/w Zarkander 9-1 WilHil

Last edited:
I put mine on the end of the January thread the other day ( this thread hadn't been started yet - it being only just Feb 1st and all that....) was kings palace at 5-1 for the sun alliance and moon racer in the bumper at 14-1 ( can't remember who they were with tho I think might have been WH ? I put it on the other post tho)
£1000 win each

I put mine on the end of the January thread the other day ( this thread hadn't been started yet - it being only just Feb 1st and all that....) was kings palace at 5-1 for the sun alliance and moon racer in the bumper at 14-1 ( can't remember who they were with tho I think might have been WH ? I put it on the other post tho)
£1000 win each

Thanks, you're sorted

£600 Martello Tower Albert Bartlett 16/1 various
£600 Sego Success National Hunt 10/1 various
£400 The Young Master RSA 12/1 Sporting bet

Beast of Burden - £400 win - Albert Bartlett 25/1 Ladbrokes and Betvictor
Al Ferof - £350 win - Ryanair 14/1 365/ Powers

Houblon Des Obeaux Gold Cup 200 e/w 33/1 General (that's my full 2 grand for this month).

Vibrato Valtat £250 ew Arkle Betfair Sports Book

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I saw some 10s with BF immediately after yesterday's race but my mistake for not putting that in my post. If I can have 10s then great otherwise 8/1 is fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back