Cheltenham Ante Post Competition 2014-2015 FEBRUARY SELECTIONS

Here are the final portfolios for everyone, they are alphabetical so you should be able to roughly judge which you are likely to be in. Let me know if there are any errors. First five here

Attachments

• mar1.JPG
    mar1.JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 29
  • mar2.JPG
    mar2.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 27
  • mar3.JPG
    mar3.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 28
  • mar4.JPG
    mar4.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 28
  • mar5.JPG
    mar5.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 26
Second five ......

Attachments

• mar6.JPG
    mar6.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 22
  • mar7.JPG
    mar7.JPG
    172.8 KB · Views: 19
  • mar8.JPG
    mar8.JPG
    181 KB · Views: 23
  • mar9.JPG
    mar9.JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 21
  • mar10.JPG
    mar10.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 18
Final three ....

Attachments

• mar11.JPG
    mar11.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 16
  • mar12.JPG
    mar12.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 17
  • marlast.JPG
    marlast.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 19
Thanks again fellas but there'll be no horn blowing unless they do the biz when it matters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As no-one has anything in the last, here's a quick view of the first day - most of the money comes from placed horses (Arctic Fire and The Fly especially). Congratulations to Grey who takes the lead on the first day.

Attachments

• tuesRes.JPG
    tuesRes.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 35
Update after Wednesday's runners - congratulations to trudij who jumps into the lead. I should have said yesterday but the image only shows those who have any returns. If you're not there and should be, let me know.

Attachments

• wedres.JPG
    wedres.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 30
Not much change today, trudi is still in the lead but Ivantheterrible moves up the board courtesy of Cole Harden. Still plenty of chances for most tomorrow though.

Attachments

• thursRes.JPG
    thursRes.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 30
I omitted Uxizandre from my final team :(

Can I ask that next year we can maybe leave the final line-up till the weekend before the Festival?

I omitted Uxizandre from my final team :(

Can I ask that next year we can maybe leave the final line-up till the weekend before the Festival?

I'll let Grey decide on that as he drew up the rules.

If its any comfort even if you'd left him in and either Smad Place or Boston Bob win the Gold Cup and Value At Risk wins the Albert Bartlett you still wouldn't overtake trudi.

Congratulations to trudi who keeps her place at the top of the leaderboard :) There was very little change today and amazingly despite there being 46 bets on 13 of the 16 runners in the Gold Cup no-one picked the winner - and only two members returned anything at all (MrFrisk for Djakadam ew and archie for Road To Riches ew).

Here is the table of all those who finished with any return - I'll put up full portfolios over the weekend and will double check all the scores.

Attachments

• friRes.JPG
    friRes.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Wow!!!

I didn't expect to be still there ( well, I didn't expect to be there at all, especially when I realised Id only picked five horses!!) thank god I listened to David !! :)

Thankyou so much for running this comp, it's absolutely my favourite one of the year ( it was even before this!) and the people who contribute to running it and give the prizes are awesome :)

Last edited:
Thanks to New Approach for running the competition and well done to Trudij for coming out on top.......and thanks to Martello Tower for saving my Cheltenham!

Last edited:
Congratulations to the winner and sincere thanks to those responsible for running and supporting this competition. Great idea and thoroughly enjoyed taking part.

Back