Apache Stronghold 250w 16/1
Ryanair CH Don Cossack 250w 8/1
Champion Ch Hidden Cyclone 250w 33/1
Champion H Jezki 400w 6/1
Gold Cup Lord Windermere 300w 16/1
Lord Windermere 250w 12/1
Alfred Bartlett H Caracci Apache 250w 16/1
Arkle CH Josses Hill 250w 12/1

What's this final 10 selections what have I missed?

Some people have bet on more than ten selections, but everyone's final portfolio is limited to ten. In those cases people either let us know which of their selections they want in their final portfolio or else, by default, their 10 most recent choices are taken into consideration.

What's this final 10 selections what have I missed?

I was trying to find the original rules but gave up trawling through the forum for the first thread. The rules state that everyone is only allowed a final portfolio of 10 horses, in addition, the same horse entered for 2 different races counts as 2 horses so if you had, for example, Champagne Fever for the Ryanair and for the Queen Mum he would count twice. Hope this makes sense.

I have only 9 selections altogether
Do you still want me to put post them up now Grey/NA?

I was trying to find the original rules but gave up trawling through the forum for the first thread. The rules state that everyone is only allowed a final portfolio of 10 horses, in addition, the same horse entered for 2 different races counts as 2 horses so if you had, for example, Champagne Fever for the Ryanair and for the Queen Mum he would count twice. Hope this makes sense.

[Competition Rules

1. The competition will open for entries on Saturday 1 November and close on Saturday 28 Feb 2015. New entrants will be accepted at any time between these dates.

2. Two prizes will be awarded, one of £150 and a trophy to the person whose bets generate the most winnings, and one of £50 to the person whose portfolio has the highest notional value on 28 Feb.

3. Participants will have a separate bank for each month of the competition as follows:

November - £1000
December - £1000
January - £1000
February - £2000

4. The bank for each month can only be used during the month to which it refers.

5. Bets can be placed on the ante post market for any race at the Cheltenham Festival with any bookmaker displayed on oddschecker.com. Bets on a horse "to win any race" at the Festival are also permitted

6. Only single or each way bets will be accepted; multiple and other types of bet are excluded.

7. The minimum bet size is 10% of the monthly bank, i.e. £100/£50ew in November, December and January and £200/£100ew in February.

8. The maximum amount allowed on any one horse in any one race is £1,500. Bets on a horse in the "to win any festival race" market count towards this maximum.

9. There is no limit on the number of horses that can be backed, but only ten selections will count for scoring purposes.

10. Participants can indicate on or before the cut-off date of 28 Feb which selections they want to include in their final portfolio, otherwise the ten most recent will be chosen by default.

11. If a horse is separately backed for more than one race, each will count as a separate selection for the purposes of rules 9, 10 and 13. However, a horse backed in the "to win any race" market will count as just one selection.

12. The winner of the main prize will be the person whose final portfolio of bets generates the highest winnings. Bets will be settled according to normal ante post rules, but only the winnings will be counted.

13. The secondary prize will go to the portfolio which on 1st March has the highest 'notional value'. This is the total sum one would need to wager, taking the best available odds on 1st March 2015, to achieve the same potential winnings as the bets in the portfolio. (In simpler terms, bets on horses whose odds shorten during the winter gain value, while bets on drifters lose value).

14. The organisers will have the right to clarify, modify or add to the rules as they deem appropriate./QUOTE]

Thanks

These are my Lot

Taquin de Soeul Ryanair 16/1 Lads 250 EW
Muirhead Foxhunters 10/1 PP 200 W
The Young Master NH Chase 10/1 PP 200 W
Monksland World Hdle 12/1 200 W
Sizing John Supreme Nov 25/1 100 EW
Lord Windermere GC 16/1 350 EW

Best of Luck to all enjoy the Festival :cool:

I'm 90 percent sure I've no more than 10 but in the event I do can you drop Irving for me aswell. Thanks.

These are my Lot

Taquin de Soeul Ryanair 16/1 Lads 250 EW
Muirhead Foxhunters 10/1 PP 200 W
The Young Master NH Chase 10/1 PP 200 W
Monksland World Hdle 12/1 200 W
Sizing John Supreme Nov 25/1 100 EW
Lord Windermere GC 16/1 350 EW

Best of Luck to all enjoy the Festival :cool:

Have you mixed up your Monksland and your Lord Windermer prices, by any chance? Lord Windy a general 12/1 (14/1 top) and Monksland is available at 16s?

Sorry, SP Only you've £2500 staked this month - £1000 Very Wood, £500 each on Beltor, Cue Card and Whisper - do you want me to discount one of them or just reduce the Very Wood bet to £500?

Here are some images with everyone's portfolios to date - sorry they aren't that easy to read but should give a quick resume of your choices. Euronymous, your picks are in feb2

Attachments

• feb1.JPG
    feb1.JPG
    268.8 KB · Views: 23
  • feb2.JPG
    feb2.JPG
    266.8 KB · Views: 26
  • feb3.JPG
    feb3.JPG
    275.1 KB · Views: 29
  • feb4.JPG
    feb4.JPG