Cheltenham Ante Post Competition - Feb Entries

1000 win Up The Beat 14/1 in Kim Muir
500 win Monksland 8/1 Neptune
500 win Noble Prince 6/1 Ryanair

Can someone please check if I pass the 10 selections. No idea what I previously had in.

Last edited:
OK so now Fingal ruled out I'll have

£200 EW Third Intention (Coral Cup) 20/1 Lads

£100 EW Montbazon (Supreme) 12/1 888sport and others

February bank done

Final 10:
Big Bucks (World Hurdle) £400 @ 11/10
Bobs Worth (RSA) £100 @ 8/1
Finians Rainbow (QMCC) £300 @9/1
Hurricane Fly (CH) £200 @9/4
Monksland (Neptune) £250 EW @ 16/1 + £300 EW @ 10/1
Montbazon (Supreme) £250 EW @20/1 + £200 EW @ 12/1
Peddlers Cross (Arkle) £200 @ 5/1
Simonsig (Supreme) £800 @ 10/1
Sprinter Sacre (Arkle) £100 @ 10/1 + £400 @ 5/2
Third Intention (Coral Cup) £200 EW @ 20/1

Thanks for organising a fantastic competition

Cantoris - you are fine, you only have 9 horses including those you just added. List as follows:

Al Ferof Arkle 200.00 W 7
Featherbed Lane Coral Cup 200.00 EW 16
Noble Prince Ryanair Chase 400.00 W 7
Quevega Mares Hurdle 500.00 W 1.5
Quito De La Roque Gold Cup 150.00 EW 16
The Westerner Boy Champion Bumper 100.00 EW 20
Up The Beat Kim Muir 1000.00 W 14
Monksland Neptune Novice 500.00 W 8
Noble Prince Ryanair Chase 500.00 W 6

Everyone left - Barchester, Desperate Dan, Tanlic, Kicking King, Marrfood and Soary Stars have spaces left in their portfolios.

what's a discard?

There was a limit of ten horses per list. Those who went above that number could select themselves which horses to discard from their list or else. Otherwise the ten most recent selections in their list will be retained, having dropped any non-runners.

I actually didn't need to announce any discards because the ones I dropped won't be running anyway.

1.04am???

Hmmmm

:o

Will be putting all the lists up over the next few days but am delighted to say that the winner of the notional part of the competition is trudij - with loads of good selections but thanks mainly to a 40/1 choice of Burton Port in the Gold Cup.

Well done trudij :D - let's hear it for Girl Power!

The full list in order is below, there were lots of really good portfolios.

Attachments

• results.JPG
    results.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 49
Well done Trudi, congratulations!

And well done to the majority whose bets are now worth more than when they placed them. Overall we have done much better in that respect than I was expecting. Of course their real worth will not be put to the test until the week after next.

And a special well done to New Approach for getting the result up so quickly.

Thank you to New Approach and congratulations to Trudij.

I was pleasantly surprised to feature as high as that.

Many thanks for running it so efficiently.

Whoo hoooo - thats hillarious, I never win anything !!!! :D

Thankyou !!! and thanks again you two for sorting out this competition - I love that its already gone on for a few months, and its still not over yet....

I'm not at all surprised to see myself in third place given my undoubted shrewdness. Even less surprising to see how badly OnTheBridle has done.

I'm not at all surprised to see myself in third place given my undoubted shrewdness. Even less surprising to see how badly OnTheBridle has done.

If Henderson had done the honourable thing and announced Simonsig's plans you would be right down there scrapping to make it pay with me! You are an imposter who will be found out....the mask will slip!:ninja:

Will be putting all the lists up over the next few days but am delighted to say that the winner of the notional part of the competition is trudij - with loads of good selections but thanks mainly to a 40/1 choice of Burton Port in the Gold Cup.

Well done trudij :D - let's hear it for Girl Power!

The full list in order is below, there were lots of really good portfolios.

Well done trudij:cool:

Very well done Trudi.

Let's hope you (and me :)) fare anywhere near so well when it's for real

Back