Cheltenham Ante Post Competition - October Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
E/W ante post betting at this stage is too bad to be even considered betting.

£100 ew Weird Al Gold Cup -50/1 Bet365
£300 win Al Ferof Arkle 14/1- Boyle sports

Last edited:
Hi Art - Conor here - since yourself and Brian are happy to be associated with this comp - I'm happy to come out of hibernation/hiding.

Hidden Cyclone - RSA - 100 @ 25/1 (WH, Coral, VC, B365)
Noble Prince - Ryanair - 250 @ 7/1 (SJ, Coral, WH)
Diamond Harry - Gold Cup - 150 @ 20/1 (Lads, Coral, SJ, VC)

Obviously waiting for December to lump on RTB (again), when he hopefully reappears, for whichever novice hurdle we target!!!!:)

October bets -

Sizing Europe £100 EW Queen Mother 5/1 (Ladbrokes)
Big Bucks £200 win World Hurdle 11/10 (SportingBet)
Oscar Whisky £50 EW Champion Hurdle 33/1 (Stan James, SportingBet)

Remaining Oct bank = 0

I'll post the list of up to date bets with prices etc. on Tuesday once all the October entries are in, I'll try to get the format a bit more readable this time.

Good luck with him Conor - I heard Art is having the national debt of Greece on FTO ;)

I'll be hoping not to have myself on as well.

Good to see you on here, Conor. Commiserations about Erin's Oscar, that was a blow.

£100 Win Simonsig @ 33/1 (Bet365) Supreme Novices Hurdle

£100 Win Back In Focus @ 25/1 (General) RSA Chase

Don't forget, folks.

You have until the close of play tomorrow to submit your October bets.

I'll be hoping not to have myself on as well.

Good to see you on here, Conor. Commiserations about Erin's Oscar, that was a blow.

Conor wasnt in Erins Oscar. He's in the Presenting. Pete and Brian in Erins Oscar.

It's difficult to see how they might reason a dramatic shortening of his odds, presuming victory today over the one serious rival who won't have ideal conditions today, but just in case I'll take £500 win at 40/1 on Somersby for the Gold Cup - VC or Stan James.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back