Cheltenham Festival/ Corona Virus?

Makes a lot of sense.

They'd be struggling for articles.

Today's Weekender has cards and form for Ireland for the rest of this week plus tips for US racing.

They claim it costs a fortune to produce occasional season-to-date indexes, the reason for limiting themselves to end-of-season ones.

I wonder if they lay people off they're hoping the government will cover the 80% of their people's wages.

They laid off someone I know in Dublin. Imagine every has been.

What a lazy fu*king correspondent. Of course we'd have less than 100 cases countrywide if the festival hadn't gone ahead :rolleyes:

What a lazy fu*king correspondent. Of course we'd have less than 100 cases countrywide if the festival hadn't gone ahead :rolleyes:
I think it was exactly the same article word for word as the one in the Daily Mail (although I wasn’t going to subscribe to bother reading the rest). But typical sensationalism.

And 72k at Old Trafford and 59k at West Ham that week, aside from any other matches that went ahead that week and the All England Badminton Championships went ahead that week with players from South Korea, Japan, and China and ........and it was held indoors, no really it was, in front of a crowd and ............ completely fed up with Cheltenham being cited as cause of everything from that week.

Back