Cheltenham Friday

Was impressed. Arkle being mentioned by whoever does the comm for Betfair. Relative stayers only win that race when top class two milers aren't in the field. Should be RSA bound for me.

Only seen it once but I get the impression Cue Card needs a better jockey. That was more an unseat than a fall.

Just got back from working at Cheltenham, went to the sales after work and got to say hello to Ruby Walsh and McCoy, they was with some lady in red - great guys!

Got to see lots 1 to 28, I think 24 went for £170k, I liked the grey one after!

Just going to watch some of the racing back now!

How did everyone get on!

Last edited:
:lol:

You can't hide behind that Betfair dispute forever.

As a self confessed Betfair obsessive I thought it was the only show in town for the last few years but the reality is on the big days like today the bookmakers can actually offer better value and when your bet is done guaranteeing a profit isn't an issue.
I will go back to Betfair but I hope at a fraction of my previous activity.I don't want to be going to bed feeling like I've just done 12 rounds with Mike Tyson.

That iron grey was proper smart wasn't it - I liked him too!!! I left after lot 33 but almost wish I'd gone earlier, had nightmare drive in the rain!!!!!

Wrong thread, Luke?

By the way, how did Robbie Power not get pulled in for his use of the whip on Steps To Freedom yesterday? He hit the horse at least eight times after the last.

Wrong thread, Luke?

By the way, how did Robbie Power not get pulled in for his use of the whip on Steps To Freedom yesterday? He hit the horse at least eight times after the last.
I counted 7, but thought there might have been more.

Back