Cheltenham Gold Cup 2015

Hard to argue with that after the World Hurdle and The Ryanair plus a little rain will have helped.

So difficult to work out how the race will pan out when there as so many unknowns.

I suppose PN could throw caution to the wind and tell Fehily to go with him.
Doing that they one has bound to falter and S Conti is the class animal, would also mean more than half the field would never get into it.

Not that half we need to worry about it's the half that do get into contention and working out who they are likely to be.

Horses ridden prominent or front
Conagree
SC
Many Clouds
Djakadam
Road to Riches
Holywell

Not very obvious but looks like the protagonists will be there. I might reverse tricast them. The rest if held up particularly Lord Windermere will struggle to get involved imo

Anyone give The Great Bolster a chance. 50/1 is huge for a horse with his record in the race and Bridgy's horses are running better than ever...I backed him then laid him but I'm having 20 quid place and win just in case....this race has shock written all over it IMO

Horses ridden prominent or front
Conagree
SC
Many Clouds
Djakadam
Road to Riches
Holywell

Not very obvious but looks like the protagonists will be there. I might reverse tricast them. The rest if held up particularly Lord Windermere will struggle to get involved imo

How many bets is that with 6 horses?:blink:

1 pound units 120 pounds.......tricast paid £4,559.62 last year....year before £37.69

Gotta pay nearer the former than the latter this year in an open market

worth ago......will post selections if I do

Has a previous year's winner ever started at such a big price the following year ? Now 22-1 no doubt because of the rain, but even so.
The horse has never been beaten when racing in March.

Ouch. The Novice has done me.Cost me too you ballbag.

Fair play to the winner.

Proud of Djakadam also.

After mine were tailed off I was praying he'd hang on. Would have been robbery if he'd lost that.

This is a true star. He's a horse that had already captured the imagination of quite a few but that's sealed it.

Would have been a hard race for some there and i reckon a few could not come back from this but i have a feeling that the winner is one that will thrive. There is a touch of the Desert Orchid exuberance about him.

Magic

Back