Cheltenham Handicaps

Anyone know the cut off time for bookies pricing up tomorrows races for Pricewise columns? The 33/1 with Corals for Hisaabaat for the County tomorrow dried up at just after 4.30, wondered if it'd be back again in the morning for a top-up! 25/1 with 5 places at PP is a good bet too, the owner looking for a festival double.

Didn't we all back Carrickboy.........,,last ******* year

Yes I am a member of the backed the ******* in the Centenary Novices Chase club.

I have had a great run in the Pertemps having back Buena Vista twice and Cape Tribulation but today I decided in favour of Ely Brown over Holywell :mad:

Shadow Catcher is my idea of a plot (along with the two dozen others) in the County.

He was only 10/1 for the Triumph, in which he was hampered and eased, off 142. With a normal British campaign, he might well have been running off around 150 but gets in here off 138 after just one hurdles race this season. He’s a must bet.

Yes I am a member of the backed the ******* in the Centenary Novices Chase club.

Another member signing in. Got 20/1 ante-post last year. Backed Vino Griego (win-only) yesterday.

I like Ifandbutwhynot in the County but Brampour keeps taking my eye at a huge price. He represents last year's truly-run Champion Hurdle form (when his jockey couldn't claim) off a very low mark, has big-field Cheltenham handicap form to his name and first-time blinkers today. Poor recent form, of course, but that's why he's 70 on Betfair.

Ha, glad I didn't back Tennis Cap in the end (would have only gone win).

Even when you pick a good one, there is often one laid out to beat it or a complete boilover. I will not be betting on the handicaps next year unless I fancy one.*

* This means I will be betting on almost every handicap.

I've aimed the scattergun at the last two handicaps. If I can find the winner of either I'll probably end the week marginally in front.

Already backed him,just hoping he can settle him.The horse is nuts after the electric shock at Newbury but its got talent.

Back